[Q] Anyone know of a way to get menu overflow button?

Search This thread

supremekizzle

Mar 15, 2013
Anyway to get the menu overflow button into all apps and disable menu key or make it multitask key? Xposed modules or Roms? I loathe the menu key. All of my other devices have software buttons so I'm always thrown off when going to my note. Thanks

Elim

Feb 17, 2008
Antwerpen
Anyway to get the menu overflow button into all apps and disable menu key or make it multitask key? Xposed modules or Roms? I loathe the menu key. All of my other devices have software buttons so I'm always thrown off when going to my note. Thanks
xposed module: 3-dot menu mod do the job(add soft menu key). Install it, activate in xposed and restart.

PS. And Samsung did it again wrong, because the menus are ugly in all their apps (light grey icons on a white background).

Last edited:

Medy89

Jun 30, 2013
Youre right ... Listen to me get xposed modules install gravity box jellybean version... and use their pie controls.... make them appear on left side.... so use ur left thumb to acces home button and recent task on pie.... and your right thumb for the return button ... i know the feels... since that threw me off too ... this way you can comfortably navigate without sacrificing screen estate... :D .. trust me it rocks... contact me if you have more questions :D .. youre welcome

Stocklone

Aug 18, 2010
Now to find a way to turn the menu button into a task switcher button and set long press home to google now ;)

Long press home to Google Now can be done with Xposed. Both my phone and tablet work like that. I use Switchr for task switching with the activator in the bottom left and Button Savior Pro on the bottom right.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    xposed module: 3-dot menu mod do the job(add soft menu key). Install it, activate in xposed and restart.

PS. And Samsung did it again wrong, because the menus are ugly in all their apps (light grey icons on a white background).