can I alter the htc one verizone in the international version?

Search This thread

eugene24

Aug 14, 2012
I don't know for sure, but I think our mount points are different. Why would you want to flash a ul firmware? The wlv firmware is SIM unlocked and you can use any SIM in it.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Free mobile app

I'm in Russia and I want to flash the international firmware without services verizon

Uzephi

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 20, 2012
Phoenix
Google Pixel 3a
I'm in Russia and I want to flash the international firmware without services verizon

As I said, it may cause your phone to be a brick. You can use a Verizon one on any network, just input your carrier APN with your carrier's SIM. You can install any GPE or aosp Rom and it will not have Verizon apps on it iirc.

eugene24

Aug 14, 2012
As I said, it may cause your phone to be a brick. You can use a Verizon one on any network, just input your carrier APN with your carrier's SIM. You can install any GPE or aosp Rom and it will not have Verizon apps on it iirc.

And turning I can't into a version of which retails for Europe?

Uzephi

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 20, 2012
Phoenix
Google Pixel 3a
And turning I can't into a version of which retails for Europe?

I honestly don't think so. A: the radios are different. The Verizon one doesn't support any 4G band except 700mhz 13 and it only supports certain hspa and edge frequencies. So it isn't the same hardware wise.
@santod040 might be able to verify my assumption that flashing an international firmware can possibly brick your device.

ccarr313

Dec 18, 2013
Elyria
www.facebook.com
I honestly don't think so. A: the radios are different. The Verizon one doesn't support any 4G band except 700mhz 13 and it only supports certain hspa and edge frequencies. So it isn't the same hardware wise.
@santod040 might be able to verify my assumption that flashing an international firmware can possibly brick your device.

The firmware from international model will not work, as to it bricking...........no idea on that note(i don't see any reason to find out either, since it won't work for sure). But I know that only VZW firmware will work on the m7vzw. As Uzephi said - the hardware is different.

disconnecktie

Oct 23, 2011
No it will not work and you will most likely brick by flashing international firmware onto a Verizon one. The radio hardware is different thus making the firmware totally different. Do not do it.

disconnecktie

Oct 23, 2011
Santod takes the rom from those devices and ports it to this device. Firmware is a totally different beast altogether.