a little confusion

Search This thread

khaledmhawesh

Mar 8, 2013
hello xda , i bought the new note3 , so im used to htc not samsung . first i rooted thanks to chainfire, still on stock recovey . then i installed titanium backuo backed up everything and deleted some system apps , i want to restore it but i cant dont know why. now ill do a factory reset will that restore my system apps? 2nd should i use twrp or cwm to flash X-build ? thank you :good:

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
hello xda , i bought the new note3 , so im used to htc not samsung . first i rooted thanks to chainfire, still on stock recovey . then i installed titanium backuo backed up everything and deleted some system apps , i want to restore it but i cant dont know why. now ill do a factory reset will that restore my system apps? 2nd should i use twrp or cwm to flash X-build ? thank you :good:

For me CWM seems a bit more stable atm then TWRP, try Philz Touch CWM or Chenglu`s CWM (both in original android development). No, a data factory reset doesn`t install the apps you deleted, you need to reflash the stock rom for that with (Mobile) Odin.

Last edited:
Reactions: antique_sonic

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

For me CWM seems a bit more stable atm then TWRP, try Philz Touch CWM or Chenglu`s CWM (both in original android development). No, a data factory reset doesn`t install the apps you deleted, you need to reflash the stock rom for that with (Mobile) Odin.