[Kernel] Lunar Max Kernel [Sense][Android 4.4.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mohamadkg

Aug 21, 2014
If you are very upset over a lacking feature, you should learn how to program C. Then you can add it.

Furthermore I don't own the device, so providing this kernel was a stretch to begin with. It's posts like these that turn devs away from releasing their work to the public.

I do not even speak English, are very low.
I do not have any knowledge about programming.
I am an illiterate man can say.
However, the answer to the question I am very grateful

ARTURITCH

Sep 23, 2014
Kiev City
I did download that one, but the kernel in his post was not helpful at all, as, in spite of being soff, any kernel I install over his insecure one causes kernel panic right away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LUNAR MAX KERNEL

Welcome to Lunar Max Kernel! This kernel is for Sense ROM's and built using the android 4.4.2 source code (VZW). This should work on all carriers. As I do not have the device, I am building these and having them tested before release. If there are problems, please let me know and I shall do my best to fix..although tough without the device for myself.

Instructions: Flash in recovery. These kernels are in anykernel format (i.e. - not a boot image), they unpack your current boot.img and repack the ramdisk with the kernel. The insecure boot.img has been removed due to too much confusion; if you find yourself needing one...give me a shout.

Enjoy!

Features: (more to come)

CPU
    • Overclocking
    • Underclocking
    • Voltage Table
    • Smartmax Governor
    • OnDemand Graphics Boost
    GPU
    • Overclocking
    Slimbus - OC
    IO-Schedulers
    • SIO
    • Zen
    • FIOPS
    • VR
    Faux Sound Control
    Force Fast Charge
    exfat support
    Thermal Control - by crpalmer
    frandom
    fsync control
    NEON support
    Linaro 4.9.1 a15 cortex toolchain

Download:
    Lunar_Max_Kernel-06_02_2014

Old Downloads
    Lunar_Max_Kernel-06_01_2014
    Lunar_Max_Kernel-05_26_2014
    Lunar_Max_Kernel-05_25_2014-NEW

@Flyhalf205 - for collaborating
    @IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo - for testing

Source:
    https://github.com/brymaster5000/Lunar_Max

XDA:DevDB Information
    Lunar Max Kernel, Kernel for the HTC One Max

Contributors
    brymaster5000, Buckmarble
    Kernel Special Features: OC/UC, Voltage, Thermal Control, CPU Governors, IO Schedulers

Version Information

Created 2014-05-25
    Last Updated 2014-06-03
    Changelog:
    6/2 - LOADS more performance/memory tweaks, NEON support, fsync control, switched to Linaro-4.9.1 arm-cortex a15 toolchain

6/1(NEW) - more performance tweaks, Wi-Fi is broke
    6/1 - Reverted back to GCC 4.8 toolchain, same performance tweaks (minus two that broke wifi), Wi-Fi works

5/30 - switched to Linaro-4.9.1 arm-cortex a15 toolchain, added some performance tweaks - bootloops

5/26 - Added frandom, fixed OC maxing out at 1.7, some performance tweaks, switched to GCC 4.8 toolchain from 4.7

5/25 - Attemtp to fix WiFi for all carriers...

5/24 - Initial Release
    OP updated with new kernel.

Changelog:
    6/2 - LOADS more performance/memory tweaks, NEON support, fsync control, switched to Linaro-4.9.1 arm-cortex a15 toolchain

This is a big update. You should see a decent performance increase. I will be attempting the s2w stuff soon along with sprint merge. Enjoy!
    I am closing this thread until further notice. I don't have the time to support this device at the moment...and havent really done so in a while. I may be working on something for it on the side...bit by bit...but no promises.
    After a small snafu with my build environment, I upgraded to ubuntu 14.04 and just got everything back up and running. Should be back on this soon

Sent from my Lunar Ecliptic One.