--- please delete this thread ---

Search This thread

frmariam

Oct 21, 2008
Same here... Tried installing to the device memory and memory card... Tried flv, mp3 and jpeg files in the device memory and memory card.

My device has a wierd resolution though (400x240... Samsung Omnia). My localization (PT) also uses some uncommon chars (like ã and ó) in the name of some drives (though the device memory dirs don't have these and still didn't work).

johnpatcher

Jan 5, 2008
Would be interesting to know what formats (codecs) can be decoded. Is there a possibility to add this to WMP or CorePlayer?

M

mccoffein

Known bug is you have to "kickstart" the internet connection before you can play any file. i will fix it tomorrow if i have time.

Greatz

burtcom

Apr 23, 2007
Helena
Awesome -- I use FFMPEG all the time on the desktop to convert video files. I can't wait to play with it on my device :)

frmariam

Oct 21, 2008
mccoffein what device are you using the player in? Is it runnining WinMo 6.1? Or are you running it in the emulator?

I already tried installing to the "Program Files" folder in the device memory (reboot after installing). Tried to play an mp3 from the root of the device memory. Even tried using WVGAFIX3 to set my screen res as regular QVGA (320X240) before launching the app but it's all the same. NET 2.0 is in ROM. These should have excluded localization and resolution issues... Can't get it to play anything in my device.

Last edited:
M

mccoffein

mccoffein what device are you using the player in? Is it runnining WinMo 6.1? Or are you running it in the emulator?

I already tried installing to the "Program Files" folder in the device memory (reboot after installing). Tried to play an mp3 from the root of the device memory. Even tried using WVGAFIX3 to set my screen res as regular QVGA (320X240) before launching the app but it's all the same. NET 2.0 is in ROM. These should have excluded localization and resolution issues... Can't get it to play anything in my device.

Hy,

i run it on my htc touch diamond under windows mobile 6.1 prof and it works. Hmmm. What are your path and file name??? ffplay and ffmpeg supports Unicode chars ... Please let me know. What device are you running?

Greatz

mccoffein

M

mccoffein

No. At the moment there is no hardware acceleration like open gl or so on ...

Raudi1

Jun 11, 2008
Ostwestfalen
On my Touch HD I can't open any file. When I try to play a file the waitcourser appears for a few second but after that it doesn't play any files and you are just back in the main screen.
I tried many different files(.avi(Xvid), .mkv(h.264), .mp4(h.264), Photo(jpg), music(mp3, wma)) but nothing works.
I have a cooked wm6.1 WWE Rom so there shouldn't be any problems.

M

mccoffein

Hy,

ok ... i will check if the registry settings out of the cab installer are correct. i think that will be the problem.

Greatz

vololo

Mar 20, 2007
On my Touch HD I can't open any file. When I try to play a file the waitcourser appears for a few second but after that it doesn't play any files and you are just back in the main screen.
I tried many different files(.avi(Xvid), .mkv(h.264), .mp4(h.264), Photo(jpg), music(mp3, wma)) but nothing works.
I have a cooked wm6.1 WWE Rom so there shouldn't be any problems.

same as me.. i hope this app works.. would be interesting.