Twitter Help!!!!!!

Search This thread

atlzonly89

Dec 24, 2013
Atlanta GA
i had the iPhone for about 3 years helped me alot with twitter and receiving notifications about replies, mentions, messages and so on.....ever since the htc one stopped getting them....now im using a note three, and well, HOW do i get the push notifications on my phone? i miss that and i love my note three! any suggestions? I have Favorited a few people and i hate missing the notifications through them...

any help would be grateful!

dragonstalker

Jan 1, 2008
Fort Myers, Fla
i had the iPhone for about 3 years helped me alot with twitter and receiving notifications about replies, mentions, messages and so on.....ever since the htc one stopped getting them....now im using a note three, and well, HOW do i get the push notifications on my phone? i miss that and i love my note three! any suggestions? I have Favorited a few people and i hate missing the notifications through them...

any help would be grateful!

To set up notifications for new Tweets from selected accounts:
Go to the account's profile on the app.
Tap the gear icon located next to the follow button.
From the pop up menu that appears, select Turn on notifications. You can only adjust notifications for accounts that you follow.

Source: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20169333-managing-push-notifications-on-twitter-for-android

Limeybastard

To set up notifications for new Tweets from selected accounts:
Go to the account's profile on the app.
Tap the gear icon located next to the follow button.
From the pop up menu that appears, select Turn on notifications. You can only adjust notifications for accounts that you follow.

Source: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20169333-managing-push-notifications-on-twitter-for-android

Sorry to barge in on this conversation. Any way to have a the tweet birdy notification, mine changed a while ago.

Shawn

Aug 26, 2012
Louisville
The actual Twitter program. Perhaps it was like that when I used have an IOS device? I could have sworn however it made that tweet noise on my Note 3 ..

iOS has it for sure, I use that as my text tone on iOS. On topic, try what's already been suggested about the settings in the app OP. I haven't used Android in a while, so I can't be too sure if that's the only thing you need to change.