Knight Rider LED effect!

Search This thread

subbuaxel

Mar 10, 2010
Bangalore
Hi All,

I have asked this question multiple times earlier too.
Is it possible to have Knight Rider style Led Sweep effect in SP.
if yes,can anyone suggest or make one coz i think it looks cool on standby mode if the sweep effect can be made possible.

Devs...Please make one and im sure you will get a lot of repo.

le grande magnetto

Jan 21, 2012
Samsung Galaxy A71
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Hi All,

I have asked this question multiple times earlier too.
Is it possible to have Knight Rider style Led Sweep effect in SP.
if yes,can anyone suggest or make one coz i think it looks cool on standby mode if the sweep effect can be made possible.

Devs...Please make one and im sure you will get a lot of repo.
My current ringtone is knight rider theme intro. that light effect with ringtone would be SWEEEEET :cool:

Plum Crazy

Jul 13, 2014
My current ringtone is knight rider theme intro. that light effect with ringtone would be SWEEEEET :cool:

Same here lol, do you have KITT's scanner sound as your text message sound too? Also, the light effect is on U Disco, but you need to buy the Pro version to change the colour to red (default colour is green). I bought it purely for this reason :p

le grande magnetto

Jan 21, 2012
Samsung Galaxy A71
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Same here lol, do you have KITT's scanner sound as your text message sound too? Also, the light effect is on U Disco, but you need to buy the Pro version to change the colour to red (default colour is green). I bought it purely for this reason :p
ha, cool! :D my notification is default.. about the u-disco,,, you just run that app in the background or somehow use that LED effect for notification light?

Plum Crazy

Jul 13, 2014
I would love to be able to use it for notifications, but I don't know how and if it's even possible :/ so I just occasionally run it to show off to my friends lol

Sent from my C5303

donk165

I would love to be able to use it for notifications, but I don't know how and if it's even possible :/ so I just occasionally run it to show off to my friends lol

Sent from my C5303

Hah, thats pretty much all I use U-Disco Pro for too. I wish the light effects were somehow integrated into other music players via a plugin, or like you guys have said, having customised light patterns for notifications.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you use the app called U disco, that has the effect your looking for. There is running light and bouncing light and you can select the color to use

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app