Oct 12, 2009

Attachments

• all.jpg
    all.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 3,960

alekhkhanna

Jan 16, 2010
Delhi
Hey... Gr8 theme thr.. :D .. I also wanted to run SPB shell but then general opinion is that it is a big memory hog.. What about it..?? Do you experience any slow downs or app crahses while running it..?? I normally run 4-5 apps at a time ( max 6 ).. will this be a problem..??..
Currently i am using Condor GT Black running on WinMo 6.5.3..!!

Attachments

• ScreenShot6.jpg
    ScreenShot6.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1,881

redzone321

Nov 24, 2009
I tried SPB its quick but uses too much memory you are left with around 40 mb after spb + mods and can only run 2-3 apps at once (assuming one is a web browser)

Could you share the link to this? i like its simplicity

Hey... Gr8 theme thr.. :D .. I also wanted to run SPB shell but then general opinion is that it is a big memory hog.. What about it..?? Do you experience any slow downs or app crahses while running it..?? I normally run 4-5 apps at a time ( max 6 ).. will this be a problem..??..
Currently i am using Condor GT Black running on WinMo 6.5.3..!!

Last edited:

alekhkhanna

Jan 16, 2010
Delhi
I tried SPB its quick but uses too much memory you are left with around 40 mb after spb + mods and can only run 2-3 apps at once (assuming one is a web browser)

Could you share the link to this? i like its simplicity
I am assuming you are asking me ( :p ) .. lol..
Anyways, here is the link to the forum CGT Black Edition .. It's an awesome theme and i used it without any plugins for some time.. Looks absolutely gorgeous on Omnia 2's sexy display..!!..
The today plugin i am using is from Resco Explorer which also allows you to add as many shortcuts as you like on the homescreen, and defaults at showing the RAM, CPU, Battery and a Task manager..
The other plugin is of Lookout which is an Antivirus + Firewall + Cloud storage app..!!

Andrewtst

Aug 4, 2009
Johor
PointUI w/ PointSense v2 Theme.

So much faster than SPB MS.

Not mine exactly but its 99% the same.

That is mine, ha ha.

I not using PointUI with PointSense quite a long time, that project seems dead already.

PointUI - pointsense is smooth if only you don't add too much widget and page, it still quite buggy actually, that the reason I stop using it, waste my money that time buying the PointUI, a dead product.

Last edited:

Mikroft

Jun 6, 2006
Vancouver, BC
lol. I just noticed the weather and the carrier is the same as yours now. I just snagged it off a website as I was too lazy to screencap mine. ppl are still working on that theme. It works ok for me as I only have 3 pages. I was using spb ms with mobilesense but it seemed to take up way too much ram. I may jut got the chome today screen modding instead.

That is mine, ha ha.

I not using PointUI with PointSense quite a long time, that project seems dead already.

PointUI - pointsense is smooth if only you don't add too much widget and page, it still quite buggy actually, that the reason I stop using it, waste my money that time buying the PointUI, a dead product.

navin_bvr

Jan 21, 2010
MANAMA
Here Goes Mine..

Nothing special, comparing to you guys...a simple one.

Device: Samsung Omnia I8000
SPB Shell 3.5
ROM: Default
Taskbar: tsowentaskbar6v3.1(lite)

Attachments

• screen-shots.jpg
    screen-shots.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 768