[Q] Available Roms on MJ7 Build with Safestrap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ffchampmt

Dec 27, 2013
Montana
I am new to the whole android experience and have successfully installed Hyperdrive but I am hooked on this custom ROM thing and I'm wondering what's possible and what isn't in terms of roms I can install.

I've done some searching and hyperdrive seemed to be the only answer with the bootloader locked.
Can anyone offer any suggestions? Links would be appreciated.

decaturbob

Mar 30, 2011
Decatur
I am new to the whole android experience and have successfully installed Hyperdrive but I am hooked on this custom ROM thing and I'm wondering what's possible and what isn't in terms of roms I can install.

I've done some searching and hyperdrive seemed to be the only answer with the bootloader locked.
Can anyone offer any suggestions? Links would be appreciated.

you can go into the dev forum as that is where roms are located. There are only 3 or 4 that kinda work with safestrap and none work better than hyperdrive. Like I said, there are 3 or 4 that kinda work with safestrap.

ffchampmt

Dec 27, 2013
Montana
I looked and wanted to post questions in the forums but I am an XDA noob and am prevented from doing so.

Hyperdrive has its issues. My Google account keeps getting deleted (kind of got it fixed) and I don't understand why the Google Wallet app isn't fixed if it was designed for VZW s4. The os seems to run more ram than the stock TW did and I can't say battery life is much better.

Just wanted to see others experiences and if anyone had suggestions.

Sent from my Hyperdrive Driven Verizon Galaxy S4 on MJ7 using the XDA App.

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma
I looked and wanted to post questions in the forums but I am an XDA noob and am prevented from doing so.

Hyperdrive has its issues. My Google account keeps getting deleted (kind of got it fixed) and I don't understand why the Google Wallet app isn't fixed if it was designed for VZW s4. The os seems to run more ram than the stock TW did and I can't say battery life is much better.

Just wanted to see others experiences and if anyone had suggestions.

Sent from my Hyperdrive Driven Verizon Galaxy S4 on MJ7 using the XDA App.

Hyperdrive is really the best right now in my opinion. There are more popping up lately and being ported over. As far as stability and tweaking options you can't go wrong. The Google account loss issue isn't just a Hyperdrive thing either so just keep that in mind.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Naddict

Nov 23, 2011
28.2S, 92.1W
Given the above offerings, coupled with the fact that only the individual user can make their own determination as to what is most stable for their device, going to close this.

XDA is not a support site as it relates to asking what is most stable, best etc, for Roms and or kernels. This is because threads like these become places of arguments and /or trolling commentary.

All users are expected and encouraged to do their own research and review of development threads to arrive to the answer they need.

Reactions: decaturbob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Given the above offerings, coupled with the fact that only the individual user can make their own determination as to what is most stable for their device, going to close this.

XDA is not a support site as it relates to asking what is most stable, best etc, for Roms and or kernels. This is because threads like these become places of arguments and /or trolling commentary.

All users are expected and encouraged to do their own research and review of development threads to arrive to the answer they need.