Trying to create a Monthly Calendar widget

Search This thread

johntuck77

Sep 8, 2009
Los Angeles
I apologize before hand if this has been answered somewhere else before but I just can't seem to find it after hours of looking for it.
I am trying to create a monthly calendar widget with zooper similar to the S-planner widget or the A+calendar widget and I just can't find any pointers. If anyone has a template that I can modify or can point me in the right direction I would be very very grateful for their help.
Thanks everyone.

RSNDL

Jan 12, 2014
I apologize before hand if this has been answered somewhere else before but I just can't seem to find it after hours of looking for it.
I am trying to create a monthly calendar widget with zooper similar to the S-planner widget or the A+calendar widget and I just can't find any pointers. If anyone has a template that I can modify or can point me in the right direction I would be very very grateful for their help.
Thanks everyone.

Check this thread out.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2509023

The template for the calendar is attached on page 2. There seem to be some issues with the widget though, which is the reason the thread was created, but it might give you an idea on how to get going.