Dash or Behold

Search This thread

Guitar100

Jun 16, 2009
Florida
I have a chance to trade my Ooka 3vo 2.0 rom Dash for a mint Samsung Behold........should i?

i got til tonight to decide.

smjfosho

Jun 10, 2009
i wouldnt, my dad has a behold, its not that great of a phone, and you cant customize it very much.

Guitar100

Jun 16, 2009
Florida
thanks smjfosho.......i just finished looking at the behold forum.looks like you can customize alot.....but thanks for your reply

roloracer

Jul 8, 2008
Kissimmee
I have a chance to trade my Ooka 3vo 2.0 rom Dash for a mint Samsung Behold........should i?

i got til tonight to decide.

I think if you really want a behold, get one when you can afford to buy it, and keep the dash, you won't regret it. I got a htc Tilt now and wouldn't think of getting rid of my dash, ever since I bought it , it has had a case, screen protector, it's been over a year, never seen the floor, and it still looks brand new. I still think that the dash is a bada$$ phone.

Ray_jai

May 27, 2006
Don't do it!
the reason I got a Dash as my replacement phone is because of the helpful people on this forum!

Guitar100

Jun 16, 2009
Florida
I think if you really want a behold, get one when you can afford to buy it, and keep the dash, you won't regret it. I got a htc Tilt now and wouldn't think of getting rid of my dash, ever since I bought it , it has had a case, screen protector, it's been over a year, never seen the floor, and it still looks brand new. I still think that the dash is a bada$$ phone.

You are right.I do love my Dash.It`s badass looking thanks to Ooka and everyone here who helped me.I just thought a Behold would be an upgrade,a step up.......but, i`m keeping my Dash.
Thanks guys.....

drifterrolly

Aug 30, 2008
Westminster, CA
the only downfall of the dash is the camera (wish you could upgrade it somehow LOL), but i know its an old phone.

i love the dash's simplicity yet being able to do everything.

stylez

Moderator Emeritus
Well i'm just hopeing that the time of the advertised swap is over and you didn't do it :)

Just gonna echo other users i use Tilt as main device yet sat next to me on the trusty computer table is teh Dash still looking the same as it did when turned up oh except the OS.

I'm looking into a Tornado but not gonna sell the Dash ;)

Guitar100

Jun 16, 2009
Florida
Didn`t do it.....

I kept my Dash.You all are right......Save $ and get another phone,but keep the Dash...It`s like family here!......Since we all are family, who wants to borrow me some money? :p ;) :D :eek: :)

Take care y`all.

fpolac0198

Aug 31, 2009
lol I know you've already made a decision to keep your HTC phone...
a smart one too :)

but anyway, if you EVER buy a samsung, don't get it used =P
most Samsung phones are made cheap ;)