[Q] Unplugged while in download mode

Search This thread

sarrdav

Jun 20, 2014
Wills Point
I am a total newby when it comes to messing with this kind of stuff so please hang in there if I sound like I do not know what I am talking about....I dont.
I have a verizon samsung tab i800 and was in download mode yesterday (using odin3) when it the usb cord came unplugged.
I was following a tut on you tub and everything was going well til my dog unplugged the usb cord and now the thing acts as it was dead. I cant get it to turn on at all.
Is it a hopeless cause? Any way to resurrect it?
Thank for the input.

sarrdav

Jun 20, 2014
Wills Point
I am a total newby when it comes to messing with this kind of stuff so please hang in there if I sound like I do not know what I am talking about....I dont.
I have a verizon samsung tab i800 and was in download mode yesterday (using odin3) when it the usb cord came unplugged.
I was following a tut on you tub and everything was going well til my dog unplugged the usb cord and now the thing acts as it was dead. I cant get it to turn on at all.
Is it a hopeless cause? Any way to resurrect it?
Thank for the input.

Anyone have input on this???

S

simple_fear85

I think you bricked your device.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using XDA Free mobile app

S

simple_fear85

Thank you for your reply. So being that I do not own a solder gun and such and know of no-one that does, this unit should be dumped in the trash?
There is no other way? Bummer.
Thanks a bunch.

I never said throw it away is there a method for unbricking? let me check for you

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

I never said throw it away is there a method for unbricking? let me check for you

Follow these steps. This should help you.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1133590