Any info on the Droid Fighter?

Search This thread

stevessvt

Nov 6, 2010
Lake Worth
So everything online (which, as everyone knows, is NEVER wrong) says that the Droid Fighter will come out April 12. Any news on this device? I know its suppose to be basically a RAZR MAXX with an HD screen, but any more hardware specs? I have a Galaxy Nexus now and its just not doing it for me. My wife has a RAZR and its much more fluid in operation. And its had 3 (or soon 3) updates and the 'Pure' google device had 1 (official) on release day. Last night at dinner at a fine Italian restaurant (Olive Garden...Woohoo!) her phone was pulling 3 bars on 4G, while mine was bouncing between 1 bar 3G and 1X. Not even a reboot helped. I actually have unofficial ICS 4.0.4 on it with updated radio's, but as you can see, it still sucks.

Last edited:

huludical

Feb 14, 2011
Cypress, CA
I'm waiting for this too. The leaked picture shows April 12 release date. Most people seem to think it is an announcement or training day for the employees. I think it WILL come out on the 12th as the four other devices in the picture are already out and were released on the days pictured on the leak.

No news so close is a little discouraging though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

stevessvt

Nov 6, 2010
Lake Worth
I just hope its more than just another skinned RAZR with just a better screen. I want something next gen. But yes, with 'launch' possible happening in a mere 3 days, I would have thought someone somewhere would have had something to say about it.

Haloman800

Dec 16, 2010
I hope this doesn't come out at all =( I just guy my RAZR Maxx

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

4ktvs

Sep 3, 2011
No, becuase I did not show him any of this.

P.S I asked a guy at the store today and he said I am. (2 out of 4 said yes so far.)

Eat that

4ktvs

Sep 3, 2011
It "should" come out on the 12th. I will not 100% that in case it gets pushed back.

risslerp

Nov 30, 2008
Looking forward to this. I got my Razr Maxx last Tuesday. I have till the 17th for a full refund and May 1 for an exchange. Hopefully it'll work with the Razr Maxx vehicle dock and have a microSDHC(XC) slot.

4ktvs

Sep 3, 2011
I hope they will give me one on 4/11/2012 for all the crap I have had to deal with.

When I got to see it, I think it has a 1.5Ghz cpu, but I don't know if it is OC TI or S4.( Good day I hope it's a S4.)

It will be bigger than the Gneuxs, but I did not do and side by side or really get to use it so I don't know all that much. I wish I could have held it and benched that son of a gun.

razrman79

Apr 4, 2012
Just a little research found these specs...

Motorola DROID Fighter specs:

1.8 GHz OMAP4470
GPU: PowerVR SGX544
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
4.6 inch HD Display
3300 mAh battery

Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda premium

Top Liked Posts