[Mods][4.1.2] Regulus Playground (CRT Off...)

Search This thread

regulusv7

Sep 16, 2012
This is a Random thread for random mods that I am making for the Note 2. I like the features that some Roms have and would like to add them to others so I am making those mods freely available to everyone. This Thread will feature things like CRT off Animation and Camera Mods and anything else I get working on this device. Stay tuned for more updates.

Up first We have CRT Off Animation [v2 fixes the screen waking up sometimes when you turn it off]

Call Recording - Saved in Sounds Folder on internal SD Card
Confirmed working on NOTEorious Rom 1.5
Clean Rom 3.3

Confirmed Not working with Note2Core Kernel thanks kris

More to come...

Last edited:

lmike6453

Dec 17, 2010
Eagleville PA
Sweet man the development keeps getting better, are suggestions/requests allowed?

Sent from my SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

ryj01

Jul 8, 2009
Excuse my ignorance, what are the benefits of CRT Off. Giggled it but still confused. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

bryanhayn

Dec 10, 2011
Please PLEASE PLEASE give us the ability to map the hardware keys and their long presses! I will gladly donate for this. (I know this feature is already available on custom roms, but I don't want to install a custom rom)

regulusv7

Sep 16, 2012
Last edited:
Reactions: lmike6453

enzozenuni

Mar 4, 2011
Love this stuff man! How did you get that dialer?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a Random thread for random mods that I am making for the Note 2. I like the features that some Roms have and would like to add them to others so I am making those mods freely available to everyone. This Thread will feature things like CRT off Animation and Camera Mods and anything else I get working on this device. Stay tuned for more updates.

Up first We have CRT Off Animation [v2 fixes the screen waking up sometimes when you turn it off]

Call Recording - Saved in Sounds Folder on internal SD Card
    Confirmed working on NOTEorious Rom 1.5
    Clean Rom 3.3

Confirmed Not working with Note2Core Kernel thanks kris

More to come...
    Excuse my ignorance, what are the benefits of CRT Off. Giggled it but still confused. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

It's just an animation when the screen turns off that is nostalgic to anyone who had a TV that did it in the past. I like it.
    Sweet man the development keeps getting better, are suggestions/requests allowed?

Sent from my SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

Sure I will try to make as many as I can. I am dedicated to learning.