[Q] is 768 mb RAM and 4 GB usable internal memory good enough?

Search This thread

ayaznoor

May 25, 2012
Karachi
im very close to buying this phone, probably going to get it tomorrow., and my it has been a tough one between Desire X and S3 Mini!

So is 768 mb RAM good enough? i play games, and usually have many apps installed (some of which keep running in the background). I've been somewhat troubled by 512 mb. is 768 good enough?

and what about 4 GB internal memory, i've found out that 1 GB is usable, so would that be a problem for installing apps? some apps cant be moved to external (and no i dont plan on rooting it very soon)

please help me!

Mr.Jay

Aug 7, 2012
Believe me, I haved the same trouble like you, but finally, I bought this phone and its a very good choice for play games

HTC Desire X || Android 4.1.2 || mySENSEdx+ RC 3.0

factorydefault000

Oct 16, 2012
I was worried about getting this phone but now I have I don't regret it the advice from xda was rite well worth the money

Sent from my HTC Desire X using xda app-developers app

Jann F

Jan 13, 2012
Earth
Samsung Galaxy S6
OnePlus 2
its a very good choice for play games

are you kidding me?
the power of this phone isn't really enough to even be a good choice, so not to speak about a "very good choice"

buy an other phone if you want to play 3D Games, but this phone is nearly abandoned by HTC (source code etc) and the community now trys to make the best out of it.
I can advice you to get a Sony, they at least release the source code and have a better community.

nightwalkerkg

Aug 20, 2012
Kragujevac
If you want to play games buy a pc or a console.
If you want a well supported phone with a great community get a Nexus 4,Samusng S2,S3,HTC One or Xperia Z.
If you like sense and don't want to spend much money on a phone,and you plan to use it as a phone, get a Desire X.

A phone is a phone,and stop using it like it's a damn spaceship. You get what you pay for,and that has always been like that.

Uizz.UW

Aug 16, 2012
Ploiesti
www.underweasel.me
Go with S3 Mini . All the way .
My friend has one - better battery , bigger memmory , nicer performance .
The only things I like about the DX more than S3 Mini is its design and its screen . I'm not really a fan of the display on the S3 Mini , but it's decent if you don't really care about that .

Mr.Jay

Aug 7, 2012
are you kidding me?
the power of this phone isn't really enough to even be a good choice, so not to speak about a "very good choice"

buy an other phone if you want to play 3D Games, but this phone is nearly abandoned by HTC (source code etc) and the community now trys to make the best out of it.
I can advice you to get a Sony, they at least release the source code and have a better community.

Sorry, but I think that its my opinion and it must be respected. AND for "3D" games and other stuff of gaming I use my ps3 ;)

HTC Desire X || Android 4.1.2 || mySENSEdx+ RC 3.0

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you want to play games buy a pc or a console.
    If you want a well supported phone with a great community get a Nexus 4,Samusng S2,S3,HTC One or Xperia Z.
    If you like sense and don't want to spend much money on a phone,and you plan to use it as a phone, get a Desire X.

A phone is a phone,and stop using it like it's a damn spaceship. You get what you pay for,and that has always been like that.
    A phone is a phone,and stop using it like it's a damn spaceship.

That's going in my sig for sure :D