[MOD] [HOW TO] "Change Background and Color Text Setting LG2"

Search This thread
Hello guys,, in this mini-tuto, we will prepare our rom, to make it possible to change color text and background color/image setting wallpaper.
Valid for all Stock Rom.

Tools required:
7z to unzip.
Apktool (or similar) for decompiling / compiling apk
Notepad + + to modify xml files

1ª Once the lge-res.apk decompiled file, which is located in the path:
\ System \ framework \
2ª We go to the folder: lge-res \res \ values
Open the styles.xml with notepad + + and remove the following 3 lines:

Code:
 <item name="android:textColorPrimary">@color/primary_text_holo_light</item>
 <item name="android:textColorSecondary">@color/secondary_text_holo_light</item>
 <item name="android:windowBackground">@drawable/screen_background_selector_light</item>
<item name="android:listSeparatorTextViewStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.Light.TextView.ListSeparator</item>
<item name="android:listDivider">@drawable/list_divider_holo_light</item>

1 and 2 two lines,for change color text (line 1573 y 1575)
3 for change background color/image. (line 1596)
4 color and text subtitle and background (line 1658)
or
*********no remove line 1658 and change "red" (lines 1292 a 1296):
Code:
<style name="Widget.Holo.Light.TextView.ListSeparator" parent="@style/Widget.TextView.ListSeparator">
        <item name="android:textColor">[COLOR="Red"]?android:textColorSecondary[/COLOR]</item>
        <item name="android:background">[COLOR="Red"]?android:listDivider[/COLOR]</item>
        <item name="android:textAllCaps">true</item>

5 color lines bellow (line 1664)

Once changed, we return to the lge-res.apk compile

And add it to your zip, and ready to flash.
We have our rom, support for the module XBlast Tools (thank very much my friend @FemBlack) to change color text and background applications.

Once created zip.

We must be installed:
Framework Xposed
Xposed Module: XBlast Tool

usa4aze5.jpg
y7uvy5e3.jpg

e4u7e6ad.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw5mS2c3trk&feature=c4-overview&list=UUWyAfnr1LNSsujEkchxaVBA

Acknowledgments:
A team of EvilRom (Devil_1210, glm66, jcscubi, Razor, Xurdep, and Alex 11)
Ximotomin, which always will have a great love, wherever you are.
The rest of the team that was once the Elegance (Danimaniatico, Victorgordis, Walks .....)
Also, to Palleiro, Audalecio, Phenomarc, Sherpa47, Los Fumetas, and all those who still keep alive the kitchen for S2
and of course, my friends AllianceRom, warrenandwarren, martillero, Garrapatero, etc..
And of course kadoc01 and equipment KN & VIRUS_ROM, because thanks to her ROM and mod to change image settings I lit me .

missing a few more ....................
and all who are taking part in this thread!!

Last edited:

dlt0rre

Jan 13, 2009
www.dlt0rre.es
Thanks bro!

You know how to remove or change the color of the lines below (and to the right in the LgEasySettings.apk) text?

Thanks!!

autom8r

Aug 17, 2010
Just to clarify, do I need to use xposed and xblast, or can I just reflash the recompiled apk? I find xposed messes up my phone big time.. Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: manuelmagix

autom8r

Aug 17, 2010
Nope, don't need xposed to do the apk modification, I just researched it. Looks like I'll be making my system dialogs like AOSP finally!

autom8r

Aug 17, 2010
Also, a reflash is not necessary. Just copy the apk to another location, decompile, change it, recompile and move it back to it's original directory. Reboot, then you'll see the modifications.

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys,, in this mini-tuto, we will prepare our rom, to make it possible to change color text and background color/image setting wallpaper.
    Valid for all Stock Rom.

Tools required:
    7z to unzip.
    Apktool (or similar) for decompiling / compiling apk
    Notepad + + to modify xml files

1ª Once the lge-res.apk decompiled file, which is located in the path:
    \ System \ framework \
    2ª We go to the folder: lge-res \res \ values
    Open the styles.xml with notepad + + and remove the following 3 lines:

Code:
     <item name="android:textColorPrimary">@color/primary_text_holo_light</item>
     <item name="android:textColorSecondary">@color/secondary_text_holo_light</item>
     <item name="android:windowBackground">@drawable/screen_background_selector_light</item>
    <item name="android:listSeparatorTextViewStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.Light.TextView.ListSeparator</item>
    <item name="android:listDivider">@drawable/list_divider_holo_light</item>

1 and 2 two lines,for change color text (line 1573 y 1575)
    3 for change background color/image. (line 1596)
    4 color and text subtitle and background (line 1658)
    or
    *********no remove line 1658 and change "red" (lines 1292 a 1296):
    Code:
    <style name="Widget.Holo.Light.TextView.ListSeparator" parent="@style/Widget.TextView.ListSeparator">
            <item name="android:textColor">[COLOR="Red"]?android:textColorSecondary[/COLOR]</item>
            <item name="android:background">[COLOR="Red"]?android:listDivider[/COLOR]</item>
            <item name="android:textAllCaps">true</item>

5 color lines bellow (line 1664)

Once changed, we return to the lge-res.apk compile

And add it to your zip, and ready to flash.
    We have our rom, support for the module XBlast Tools (thank very much my friend @FemBlack) to change color text and background applications.

Once created zip.

We must be installed:
    Framework Xposed
    Xposed Module: XBlast Tool

usa4aze5.jpg
    y7uvy5e3.jpg

e4u7e6ad.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw5mS2c3trk&feature=c4-overview&list=UUWyAfnr1LNSsujEkchxaVBA

Acknowledgments:
    A team of EvilRom (Devil_1210, glm66, jcscubi, Razor, Xurdep, and Alex 11)
    Ximotomin, which always will have a great love, wherever you are.
    The rest of the team that was once the Elegance (Danimaniatico, Victorgordis, Walks .....)
    Also, to Palleiro, Audalecio, Phenomarc, Sherpa47, Los Fumetas, and all those who still keep alive the kitchen for S2
    and of course, my friends AllianceRom, warrenandwarren, martillero, Garrapatero, etc..
    And of course kadoc01 and equipment KN & VIRUS_ROM, because thanks to her ROM and mod to change image settings I lit me .

missing a few more ....................
    and all who are taking part in this thread!!
    This looks fantastic... thank u for ur support ...:good:
    Yes, but before. Backup,backup

Enviado desde mi LG-D802 mediante Tapatalk
    Just to clarify, do I need to use xposed and xblast, or can I just reflash the recompiled apk? I find xposed messes up my phone big time.. Thanks!