Auto load speaker in recieved calls

Search This thread

fast78

Mar 1, 2011
Hi guys,
I have issue when i recieve calls,when i slide to answer the call, the phone automaticlly goes to load speaker!?
I tried to fix it with wipe data factory reset but no luck.
The firmware is 1.136 the device is C6903
Any ideas how to solve that?
Thx

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

kingchristy123

Nov 18, 2013
Hi guys,
I have issue when i recieve calls,when i slide to answer the call, the phone automaticlly goes to load speaker!?
I tried to fix it with wipe data factory reset but no luck.
The firmware is 1.136 the device is C6903
Any ideas how to solve that?
Thx

That exactly what's happening to me since I updated also don't know what's going on!

fast78

Mar 1, 2011
Headphone trick didn't work here,tried several times...

cippi21

Nov 24, 2011
mullingar
Have the same problem on 290 maybe is some updated app that is messing it up I will investigate more

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

juliospinoza

Jan 9, 2012
Tepic
Same here. The first two weeks after the update to 136 everything was fine but now in almost 10% of my calls the speakers go on. Not social app or headphones trick had worked for me

Sent from my C6903 using xda premium

omegahanggara

Jan 28, 2013
Jakarta
double-dragon.blogspot.com
Have you guys ever connected your phone to Bluetooth device such as external speaker, hands free etc? I have this problem too, and it seems everything started when I connected my phone to my mini boombox (using Bluetooth). Somehow the problems gone, I don't know how. But I remember I've restore my nandroid backup several times, not because of this issue, but I've crashed my camera after trying Xperia z2 camera app and libraries.

Aegethir

Jul 27, 2013
Have you guys ever connected your phone to Bluetooth device such as external speaker, hands free etc? I have this problem too, and it seems everything started when I connected my phone to my mini boombox (using Bluetooth). Somehow the problems gone, I don't know how. But I remember I've restore my nandroid backup several times, not because of this issue, but I've crashed my camera after trying Xperia z2 camera app and libraries.

I haven't connected anything of sorts to my phone, only the headphones that came in the box with the phone.

But I have been using headphones with the Z1 since last November, and the glitch started to show up since last week only.

And it seems there are a lot of users affected by this, saw a similar post on Sony's forums, which is already eight pages long.