[Q] How to make an app if i'm not a developer

I want to make an app but i'm not a developer. What I've to do?

• Ask to a developer to make it for you

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

teto84

Dec 24, 2012
Rome
Hi, I think I've good idea for a new app but i'm not a developer.
Now I must decide: Do I ask it to a developer or using one of the online software that i've found to create the app?
What do you think about those two solutions?
I'm sure that with a good developer the app would be more stable an if I have some changes to do on it will be easier to make them.
Otherwise I think that with the online software the development will be less expensive. Are those software reliables? Can you suggest me the best software in your opnion?
many thanks

gryffynCraft

Nov 30, 2013
St. Petersburg
Make it yourself!

Now I must decide: Do I ask it to a developer or using one of the online software that i've found to create the app?
I'm sure that with a good developer the app would be more stable an if I have some changes to do on it will be easier to make them.
Otherwise I think that with the online software the development will be less expensive. Are those software reliables? Can you suggest me the best software in your opnion?
many thanks

Firstly, make it yourself! Creating android apps is very fun, and there are many easy methods to do so. One that I use is AIDE. You can look it up on Google Play.
It runs on Android, and it is very flexible.

Secondly, yes, an experienced dev might do it faster, but you can do it too. For software, download the Android SDK (google it) and use Eclipse to create your app.

Good luck!!
Evan

Reactions: teto84

kermage

Feb 3, 2014
Iligan City
Firstly, make it yourself! Creating android apps is very fun, and there are many easy methods to do so. One that I use is AIDE. You can look it up on Google Play.

Secondly, yes, an experienced dev might do it faster, but you can do it too. For software, download the Android SDK (google it) and use Eclipse to create your app.

Good luck!!
Evan

:good: and its all up to TIME and/or FUN

pdxevergreen

Oct 11, 2013
easyappcreation.com
App Creation

many thanks

Very exciting! App making is here to stay and yes, you can do it. I suggest a tutorial....takes you from start to finish to learn hands on all the steps. Try easyappcreation.com to get started...and have fun!

mindinventory

May 15, 2014
Ahmedabad
www.mindinventory.com
Android developer

many thanks

You can hire any company which provide best android apps development services. in my suggestion visit this website mindinventory.com

pdxevergreen

Oct 11, 2013
easyappcreation.com
How to make an app

Yes, you can take your app idea and outsource it....there are many, many companies that will do this for you.

But, where do you want to take this? If you plan to build on this, you should learn app creation for yourself. Once you have learned, you can build your own business....the future is unlimited.

A tutorial is the best way to learn, or better said, learn as you go. http://easyappcreation.com is highly recommended.

To your success!:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Make it yourself!

many thanks

Good luck!!
    Evan