[Q] [ROMS][Newb] Moto G and Republic wireless.

Search This thread

glh290

May 20, 2012
I have a few questions about the moto g and republic wireless.. I am a bit newb to this stuff so bare with me..

1. First and foremost.. is there any republic wireless ROM dumps to where I could say use the dumped rom to upload on a boost moto-g

2. If I were able to restore RW's rom onto the Moto G of say boost, would it work for activation on republic wireless..

3. If uploading and activation worked would I be able to update the ROM though normal means like on the default Moto G from Republic Wireless..

I am familiar with computers and have uploaded cynogen mod to a hp touchpad in the past...

I am asking these questions cause I have to buy 4 ( four ) phones for my family and seeing as we are tight on $$$ and the republic plan was the best we found, the price of $99 phones compared to $149 is cheaper... republic's plans for $10 a month to $40 is a big help to bills as well..

If its possible I would like to know and if its at all legal would be a good help too.. cause if it isn't legal I would stray away and buy the phones a few months apart.

Last edited: