[LAUNCHER THEME] 300PPI v1.0.0

Search This thread

404 ERROR

Jan 8, 2012
Hmm yeah, strange. As I said in my original post I've already looked there and it's not listed after running the .apk. Tried rebooting and still doesn't show up. You don't have to be rooted for this, do you?

I think I found a solution. Sorry about the problems!

Okay. This SHOULD work on Nova (it worked on mine) - http://www.mediafire.com/?6hbni6lft5yquqc. It may potentially work on ADW as well.
Test it and report back.
(Thank God I didn't put this on the market; I would have gotten so much hate >_>)

Last edited:

digitalrelic

Nov 13, 2012
I think I found a solution. Sorry about the problems!

Okay. This SHOULD work on Nova (it worked on mine) - http://www.mediafire.com/?6hbni6lft5yquqc. It may potentially work on ADW as well.
Test it and report back.
(Thank God I didn't put this on the market; I would have gotten so much hate >_>)

Thanks so much! This now works perfectly in Nova :good:

How do i Install this?

First you have to be running a launcher like Apex or Nova. Download the .zip onto your nexus, rename it to a .APK via ES File Explorer or similar program, go into your Launcher settings under themes and apply the 300PPI theme.

theserpent

Oct 19, 2012
Mangalore
Can you please add this?
App:Flipkart ebooks

8tlMN.jpg

philbrewer

Nov 7, 2010
Using this with Nova. Thank You!

Requests: XBMC, NZB Unity, Amazon, Amazon Appstore, and Bad Piggies

Great job

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

404 ERROR

Jan 8, 2012
Hi guys. Sorry about the delay. I had a busy few days (New Year's, relatives, birthday, so on and so forth), so I'll be back to this perhaps on Monday.

Reactions: aly19 and Schubi89

404 ERROR

Jan 8, 2012
vBeta1
- Added Amazon Mobile, IMDb, Bad Piggies HD, NZB Unity, Photoshop Touch.
- Added Nova Launcher support
Total: 50 - Does not include ezPDF Reader PRO, ezPDF Reader LITE, GTA Vice City, XBMC, Amazon Appstore, and Flipkart.

I didn't do XBMC, Amazon Appstore, and Flipkart because I'm assuming those need to be sideloaded. I will do them later.
I did Amazon Mobile using my GNex.
Photoshop Touch info and image was given by rajitsingh. So thank you for that. I also made my own icon for IMDb, but I did use yours as a reference.
NZB Unity looks low quality even though it is indeed higher quality. That is probably the best I can do for that.
ezPDF Reader PRO, LITE, and GTA Vice City are paid apps, so I need the activity info for those as usual.

Last, report any bugs or problems! I could have easily messed up somewhere.

Last edited:

digitalrelic

Nov 13, 2012
Thank you so much 404! Your contribution has been greatly appreciated and these icons look great :laugh:!

Just to throw out some more requests on apps that I'm sure a lot of people use.... Flixster, Amazon MP3, Beach Buggy Blitz, Riptide GP, HBO GO, Pandora, Spotify, and Big Oven would all be fantastic additions :).

Thanks again!

rajitsingh

Jul 19, 2010
New Delhi
vBeta1
Total: 50 - Does not include ezPDF Reader PRO, ezPDF Reader LITE, GTA Vice City, XBMC, Amazon Appstore, and Flipkart.

I didn't do XBMC, Amazon Appstore, and Flipkart because I'm assuming those need to be sideloaded. I will do them later.
Photoshop Touch info and image was given by rajitsingh. So thank you for that. I also made my own icon for IMDb, but I did use yours as a reference.
NZB Unity looks low quality even though it is indeed higher quality. That is probably the best I can do for that.
ezPDF Reader PRO, LITE, and GTA Vice City are paid apps, so I need the activity info for those as usual.

Flipkart Ebooks does not have to be side loaded. I think it's just available for India.

Here's the market link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flipkart.fkreader

Here's the full resolution screen shot for the icon:

404 ERROR

Jan 8, 2012
When you do screenshots of the icon, screenshot the app icon on its page (so right before you enter that black screen one). Too big isn't always good since if you downsize a high resolution picture into a very small one, it will make a lot of jaggies. Also, screenshotting the icon on its page will also let me see if there is a shadow to be considered.

Thank you so much 404! Your contribution has been greatly appreciated and these icons look great :laugh:!
Just to throw out some more requests on apps that I'm sure a lot of people use.... Flixster, Amazon MP3, Beach Buggy Blitz, Riptide GP, HBO GO, Pandora, Spotify, and Big Oven would all be fantastic additions :).
Thanks again!

No problem. I'll get to those when I get the chance. Just know that I'll need the activity names for paid apps.

rajitsingh

Jul 19, 2010
New Delhi
When you do screenshots of the icon, screenshot the app icon on its page (so right before you enter that black screen one). Too big isn't always good since if you downsize a high resolution picture into a very small one, it will make a lot of jaggies. Also, screenshotting the icon on its page will also let me see if there is a shadow to be considered.

No problem. I'll get to those when I get the chance. Just know that I'll need the activity names for paid apps.

Will keep that in mind from now on.

There you go

Last edited:

philbrewer

Nov 7, 2010
Love these. A few more requests: Chan sync, GooManager, Onkyo Remote, Root Browser Lite, Yatse, the XBMC remote, and Yahoo! Sportacular

Edit: Forgot eBay

Last edited:

Fidelator

Jul 25, 2011
vBeta1

Thanks man, could you do this for flipboard and adfree? And damn... the copyright stuff is a real shame

Last edited:

momulah

May 4, 2009
Op-Town
ICON Request- Thanks so much for all the Beautiful Icons

Final Fantasy III - They have the ugliest Icon Ever
Shadowgun (Original)- Terribly Pixelated
Super GNES
Asphalt 7 & Riptide GP
Chase APP
Mobilism Market
SManager (Script Manager)

Can you please make a High Definition version of the icon uploaded below also? This is my main Request as its my "Launch App Drawer Icon" and looks terrible although I think its the best icon for its purpose.

Attachments

• com_anddoes_launcher_ic_allapps.png
    com_anddoes_launcher_ic_allapps.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 315

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    iL7KauDcf5bE8.png

igKg8Xe36iPa0.png
    ibzmshDBhr5URh.png

DISCLAIMER: I do not claim to own any of the icons in this Icon Pack. The designs belong to the respective app developers. A moderator may lock this thread and get rid of its contents if this is believed to infringe on copyright in any way.

BUG REPORTING
    For the most part, I will only release a new version if the theme works on my device, meaning, I will test before I release.
    Therefore, BEFORE REPORTING BUGS, check to see if the icon is replaced in the app drawer. Also check to see if you're using a shortcut and not the actual icon.
    IF THE ICON IS NOT REPLACED, apply the default theme and then reapply 300PPI just to make sure your eyes aren't fooling you.
    IF THE ICON IS REALLY NOT REPLACED, then report the bug.

DOWNLOAD HERE - YES, CLICK ME.
    DOWNLOADING FROM YOUR TABLET WILL RESULT IN A .ZIP. DOWNLOADING FROM YOUR COMPUTER WILL RESULT IN A .APK.
    If you want to download from your tablet, simply change the file extension to .apk after you download it!
    vBeta1

v1.0.0
    - Added Temple Run 2, Paytm, GooManager, Tablet Talk (old icon), Tetra Filer
    Total: 55 - Does not include ezPDF Reader PRO, ezPDF Reader LITE, GTA Vice City, XBMC, Amazon Appstore, Flipkart, and a bunch of other apps because I don't own them :)

Download link in first post.

NOTES: I know I left out a lot of icons requested, but I wanted to update this even if it was a small one because I haven't really had the time in a month. So, I'll definitely keep those requested ones in mind, but just do note that, if the app you requested costs money, I need the activity name because I don't plan on buying those apps.

If you could help me out with it, do long press>shortcuts>activities then press the app and then copy the activity names there and post them for me.

Also, I've accumulated a bunch of requests as well, so while requests are okay, I'm going to focus on the older requests first.
    If you get a chance and don't mind, would you be able to make the high resolution icons for the apps: GTA Vice City, XDA Developers, Kingsoft Office, and Google Reader?

Thank you for taking your time to make this thread and all of the icons in it

np, and yeah I'll do it probably tomorrow. At the moment, I'm trying to learn how to make an Apex Theme to make this easier to apply, so we'll see how it goes.

EDIT: annnnnd... I got it to work somewhat. It's very messy though.

EDIT2: I got it to work and it applies the icons well except for the ones I didn't buy. I don't exactly understand how to sign it for release, so I'll look at it tomorrow.
    Here's a picture showing it working - http://i4.minus.com/idmVXWQKmTWTh.png