[APPS][NEW]ICS Wallpapers, Apps, and more!

Search This thread

AproSamurai

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 4, 2010
Van Nuys, CA
github.com
It's occured to me now......errrrrr, the ICS wallpapers have all been resized. They're not their proper sizes. P3 at MyDroidWorld modified the sizes I believe. Some come out blurry due to it while some aren't as noticeably blurred.

Sent from my Epic 4G

resetreflectt

Jan 29, 2011
Cypress, TX
So the market worked but got force closes trying to update apps. So I uninstalled the market, installed 3.1.5 and put it in system\app and cleared data then rebooted. Back on the current market but now that one is force closing when I try and update my apps. Am I screwed?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using XDA App

AproSamurai

Jul 4, 2010
Van Nuys, CA
github.com
So the market worked but got force closes trying to update apps. So I uninstalled the market, installed 3.1.5 and put it in system\app and cleared data then rebooted. Back on the current market but now that one is force closing when I try and update my apps. Am I screwed?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using XDA App

Ahhh, not trying to be funny. But I think you should have uninstalled rebooted installed cleared data and rebooted for good measure. It sometimes seem to randomly occur where old files somehow remain present and stability issues arise.

Sent from my Epic 4G

LemonHead2089

Feb 4, 2010
Tampa
So I put this in the system/app folder today after installing CM7 & these permissions came up... what is sj?

60fe8460-c6fe-fcc9.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

AproSamurai

Jul 4, 2010
Van Nuys, CA
github.com
So I put this in the system/app folder today after installing CM7 & these permissions came up... what is sj?

60fe8460-c6fe-fcc9.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

It's the ICS music app? I believe it's permission to sync to the beta. But sj is beyond me, we're using a leaked music program for an OS not out yet. It could be anything.

Sent from my Epic 4G

xopher.hunter

Mar 21, 2011
Ventura
Bumping this because shouldn't we have the ICS official launcher, and the live wallpapers by now?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

|| Acer ||

Oct 21, 2010
Chicago

Top Liked Posts