best extended batteries

Search This thread

10-Dee-Q

May 18, 2005
Samsung Galaxy S23
hi, i'm looking for extended batteries that come with replacement back cover for motorola photon
can anybody give me input ?
on how the battery perform
and how good the quality of the replacement back cover ?

actually i'm leaning towards seidio because i've used them in may blackberries and they are good.
and also the other option that i found is
either the cheapo ebay stuff (where i'm afraid about the quality of the battery and the quality of the back cover
and also the Mugen power battery (i found the price is too steep for and extended battery)

so please advice
thank you.

KOLIOSIS

I've got both a TREXCELL & INCREDICELL(don't recommend the INCREDICELL).

The battery covers are equal, if not exactly the same.

Care does need to be taken when removing the cover, especially around the kickstand area, as that is the weakest point on the cover due to the contours that are present to accommodate the extended battery thickness.

Not a big deal, or, deal breaker. You can get replacement covers by simply buying an el cheapo extended battery for a few $ on e-Bay, AMAZON, etc.......

SEIDIO will sell the extended battery cover by itself, for $14..95.
You simply just have to call & ask for it, unless SEIDIO has begun listing them on their website.

mxmarcus

Jun 14, 2010
Anyone ever try the Droid Bionic battery on the Photon? I am thinking about getting it.

Sent from my MZ609 using Tapatalk

10-Dee-Q

May 18, 2005
Samsung Galaxy S23
I've got both a TREXCELL & INCREDICELL(don't recommend the INCREDICELL).

The battery covers are equal, if not exactly the same.

Care does need to be taken when removing the cover, especially around the kickstand area, as that is the weakest point on the cover due to the contours that are present to accommodate the extended battery thickness.

Not a big deal, or, deal breaker. You can get replacement covers by simply buying an el cheapo extended battery for a few $ on e-Bay, AMAZON, etc.......

SEIDIO will sell the extended battery cover by itself, for $14..95.
You simply just have to call & ask for it, unless SEIDIO has begun listing them on their website.

hi thanks
this is what i really want
a hyperion battery and a seidio back cover
do they fit ?

why hyperion, cause i've heard good reviews of it on this forum and the seidio battery doesn't get good reviews :(

and also my friends buy the hyperion battery with the replacement back cover, but thte cover is very bad, he broke the clips within 2 weeks, so i supposed that the seidio back case is supposedly better.

the only question for me now is , are they compatible ?
i mean will the seidio back cover accommodate the hyperion extended battery ?