Sim Card Removed Popup ?

Search This thread

casonswag

Aug 31, 2011
Jacksonville
Does anybody have this issue sim card was removed pop up it popsup randomly sometimes and i have to reboot its annoying
y5yze3ym.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

OuncE718

Feb 27, 2010
DC by way of BK
Does anybody have this issue sim card was removed pop up it popsup randomly sometimes and i have to reboot its annoying
y5yze3ym.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

It most likely is caused from a bad Sim card. Try putting in a different Sim card and see if the error still pop up. If no error then you know what the issue is.

If the issue still persist then the next step would be getting it replaced because more than likely it's a bad Sim tray.

sent from my neXus 5

casonswag

Aug 31, 2011
Jacksonville
It most likely is caused from a bad Sim card. Try putting in a different Sim card and see if the error still pop up. If no error then you know what the issue is.

If the issue still persist then the next step would be getting it replaced because more than likely it's a bad Sim tray.

sent from my neXus 5

Okay thanks for the reply im gonna try that i would have to get on from tmocause i dont have a spare micro sim

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

OuncE718

Feb 27, 2010
DC by way of BK
No one in your household has a Sim card you can use? Does the error happen quite often or does it pop up once in a blue? What you can also try is removing the Sim and then inserting it back in. Maybe the Sim tray isn't flush.

sent from my neXus 5

casonswag

Aug 31, 2011
Jacksonville
No one in your household has a Sim card you can use? Does the error happen quite often or does it pop up once in a blue? What you can also try is removing the Sim and then inserting it back in. Maybe the Sim tray isn't flush.

sent from my neXus 5

It hapened more frequent on pa rom and vanir but i flashed to stock rom and it happened only once today i took it out blew on it and inside the ports i havent seen a popup yet but im gonna let it sit for a lil and see cause thats when it would usually do it when the phone just sitting there and i unlock it

aooga

Feb 19, 2011
California
Wow u serious nvm that then lol i could cut a regular sim and stick it in this right?

They did in the two stores I went to. (One on vacation in NY and one in CA) Unless you buy a new phone from them, they seem to want to charge you for it. Yeah you could just cut a regular one. Be careful though, you don't want to get it stuck in there.

Worst case: http://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/sim-card#close-cart ($.99)