[APP][4.0+] Sky Weather

Search This thread

junaid558

Oct 27, 2013
Sky Weather is a neat live wallpaper which mimics htc weather live wallpaper

Go ahead and elevate your mood with sky weather which takes the user experience to a whole new level and place yourselves at the cloud level for the hushed real time weather tableau that puts the webs goofy sunshine-rain-cloud icons to shame!

+Features+
Amazing weather animation videos(not moving images like other apps)
Over 2.5 million locations covered around the world apart from automatic current location finder(GPS Support)
Wind and Temperature with all the terms and ranges-ma!x,minimum & today's average!
Extreme customization so that you can experience your favorite weather scene(from the 18) any time on your home screen!

Here is the free version attached with CLEAR & THUNDERSTORM Scenes

here are the gifs showing how the sky weather looks on android device!

Attachments

• SkyWeatherFree.apk
    4.7 MB · Views: 6,223
  • 475sky.gif
    475sky.gif
    7.9 MB · Views: 3,289
  • 475nightsky.gif
    475nightsky.gif
    7.2 MB · Views: 2,294
Last edited:

dantezinn

Jul 13, 2013
NIterói, Rio de Janeiro
junaid558 said:
tried battery saver mode?:)

to set 1 minute to stop animation?
Yes, but nexus 4 is known by the bad battery, and i expressed myself badly, i'm sorry,
I didn't test on a full cycle, i'll test today and tell you.

May i suggest one thing?
Since we can change to any wallpaper, we should change day or night mode as well, Night effects on this app are awesome.

junaid558

Oct 27, 2013
Yes, but nexus 4 is known by the bad battery, and i expressed myself badly, i'm sorry,

May i suggest one thing?
Since we can change to any wallpaper, we should change day or night mode as well, Night effects on this app are awesome.

ok!at present the day and night changes automatically,i will add the separate day and night custom selection too dantezinn :)

Reactions: dantezinn

DigitalUnderground

Oct 4, 2012
How do I get paid version? I want it to change automatically. The app is great

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

tricky2000@gmx.net

Jan 31, 2010
Weather Provider

Really the wallpaper that I searched for, even though there are some features missing atm.
My first suggestion is to change the weather provider to Accu Weather, since the HTC weather and clock widget often shows different data than your wallpaper

le_cactus

Nov 25, 2005
Amsterdam
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Would be great if you could include sunrise/sunset times. Right now the wallpaper is showing the moon while the sun is shining. :confused:

But besides that, it the best live weather wallpaper there is besides the original from HTC Sense. (Still don't understand why they didn't include it in the newer sense versions.)

Hoping on sunset/sunrise times in the next update!

Thanks, cheers,
/Cacti

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: somcrabigboy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sky Weather is a neat live wallpaper which mimics htc weather live wallpaper

Go ahead and elevate your mood with sky weather which takes the user experience to a whole new level and place yourselves at the cloud level for the hushed real time weather tableau that puts the webs goofy sunshine-rain-cloud icons to shame!

+Features+
    Amazing weather animation videos(not moving images like other apps)
    Over 2.5 million locations covered around the world apart from automatic current location finder(GPS Support)
    Wind and Temperature with all the terms and ranges-ma!x,minimum & today's average!
    Extreme customization so that you can experience your favorite weather scene(from the 18) any time on your home screen!

Here is the free version attached with CLEAR & THUNDERSTORM Scenes

here are the gifs showing how the sky weather looks on android device!
    Works great on my Nexus 4, but it drains a lot of battery

May i suggest one thing?

ok!at present the day and night changes automatically,i will add the separate day and night custom selection too dantezinn :)
    Awesome live wallpaper! ;)

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
    Would be great if you could include sunrise/sunset times. Right now the wallpaper is showing the moon while the sun is shining. :confused:

But besides that, it the best live weather wallpaper there is besides the original from HTC Sense. (Still don't understand why they didn't include it in the newer sense versions.)

Hoping on sunset/sunrise times in the next update!

Thanks, cheers,
    /Cacti

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app