Apps can't sign-in

Search This thread

ricky1001

Mar 26, 2012
I am getting an "apps can't sign in error"
I am logged on to my windows live id but still none of the apps can sign in nor the store app is working.I have a working internet connection and even with firewall turned off this error occurs.Even the Store app cannot connect to the internet.How do I make them connect to the internet?
Here is the screenshot:

Sent from my LG-P350 using XDA

Last edited:

ShadowEO

Mar 15, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
Glad I wasn't the only one having this problem. Although it seems to have fixed itself, I tried logging into XBL (The windows app) yesterday and it worked fine

Sent from my LS670 using XDA

r0mka

Nov 9, 2011
Klaipeda
I am getting an "apps can't sign in error"
I am logged on to my windows live id but still none of the apps can sign in nor the store app is working.I have a working internet connection and even with firewall turned off this error occurs.Even the Store app cannot connect to the internet.How do I make them connect to the internet?
Here is the screenshot:

Sent from my LG-P350 using XDA
The solution is very simple - just change your country in control panel to any country which is supported (i.e. US) and you are good to go :)

dazza9075

Jul 22, 2007
Suffolk
The solution is very simple - just change your country in control panel to any country which is supported (i.e. US) and you are good to go :)

unless your live ID isn't from said country and then it tells you to bugger off.

Apps works fine but the music app and a few other things that require a log in don't seem to work.

dazza9075

Jul 22, 2007
Suffolk
Ha, then perhaps its just me, changing my cp location gives me an error about not matching, leaving the same says im not worthy. Lol

Sent from my HD2 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App