PARTY

Search This thread

mrkite38

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 30, 2009
California
I think it's fairly common courtesy to keep beta releases private amongst the testers.

That said, I really wish teambamf would put up a mirror already! :D

Reactions: jaysckap

androidsupra

Jan 10, 2011
Tazewell VA
yeah, I can understand that I was in on the beta team for the evo synergy rom, but it's a verizon leak for f@#&s sake...

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda app-developers app

Nimbus79

Apr 2, 2010
Casselberry, FL
anyone know if an EXT4 partition will work with this leak? I formatted all mine to EXT4 to use the SPJester ICS 2.6 ROM and would hate to have to go back to EXT3 for HTC's sake.

Skyllos

Dec 22, 2010
Unfortunately I can't, I'm testing. There link will be back up soon

U can't? Don't know how to use the internet? Either you don't really have it or you are following what bamf said about no mirroring which is total bull **** since its a official leak and does not belong to them.

wcfarris

Aug 27, 2010
U can't? Don't know how to use the internet? Either you don't really have it or you are following what bamf said about no mirroring which is total bull **** since its a official leak and does not belong to them.

I think that since they did some modifications to keep root and whatnot, it is not the stock leak. Therefore, they claim it is theirs. As far as I know, nobody has posted a true stock link.

ddpowers22

Aug 17, 2012
I think that since they did some modifications to keep root and whatnot, it is not the stock leak. Therefore, they claim it is theirs. As far as I know, nobody has posted a true stock link.

well im sure once someone from this site gets it theres really nothing they can do to prevent someone from mirroring it right?

H4zyBuddha

Feb 17, 2011
Easy, easy, easy everyone. Its been leaked for half a day and we have profanity and calls of blasphemy. Just chill and give it a whole day. For goodness sake be content we have two forms of working ICS in the past week.

Sent from a smoke filled room

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MIRROR!!!!!!!

Sent from my ODJDub HD Express ported HTC Thunderbolt running Imoseyon Kernel overclocked to 1.9Ghz

Add me on Google talk: jonahgoodman515

If I'm overstepping myself here, one of the mods can feel free to smack me down, but I think posting in multiple threads demanding a mirror over and over again is a bit of overkill. When someone has a working mirror, they will post it. I don't think there is a single Bolt user that hasn't been drooling waiting for this to drop.

Sent from my NookColor using xda app-developers app
    That's amazing I love u when do u think it will be released. Yeah ik ur not supposed to ask for an eta but I'm so excited I can't wait

Sent from my Liquid ICS HTC Thunderbolt

Hahahaha I'm not sure maybe a week or so

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    What im working on ;)
    DWkB.PNG

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    Please ensure the MD5 is checked before we start passing it around....he could have a bad download if wifi isn't working.
    I did Check then again who maybe it is off by letter almost Done