• ANDROID 4.X

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

anooj21m

Apr 17, 2013
Thane
Hey guys i need your help for selling my ace plus which we bought for RS15000/-....
It is in good condition...
But its out of guarantee
So please tell me whether to sell it on cm 10.1 or stock ginger bread and for how much (cost) and where to sell..??? :confused: :confused:
THANKING YOU ALL FOR DEVELOPING FOR THIS DEVICE>> And making its journey long....... :highfive: :highfive:
And also tell me which device to buy for gaming purpose below or around 16-18000RS :highfive:

longyap

Nov 27, 2013
banglasia
Hey guys i need your help for selling my ace plus which we bought for RS15000/-....
But its out of guarantee
So please tell me whether to sell it on cm 10.1 or stock ginger bread and for how much (cost) and where to sell..??? :confused: :confused:
THANKING YOU ALL FOR DEVELOPING FOR THIS DEVICE>> And making its journey long....... :highfive: :highfive:
And also tell me which device to buy for gaming purpose below or around 16-18000RS :highfive:

use stock version, in cm version they will think ure selling made in china phone
if sell secondhand i think would cost 200~300+ (ringgit malaysia) and u can sell at like this page http://www.lelong.com.my/

kk9999gada

But its out of guarantee

You should Sell the phone in Factory Condition with Stock GB.
I guess XOLO Q3000 will be the best for you.

Vineet3

Oct 31, 2011
I'd recommend Xolo Q3000 as well. It's one hell of a phone. Been a week since I got my hands on this beauty, and I'm already in love with it.

Sent from my Q3000 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

anooj21m

Apr 17, 2013
Thane
Here are some photos he mailed me

Attachments

• sony-xperia-z1.JPG
    sony-xperia-z1.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 28

anooj21m

Apr 17, 2013
Thane
i have the following options (i want for gaming!!) ( the biggest question is Which is better for gaming +call ANDROID OR Ios
Ipad mini with retina display +cellular}16gb................
Ipad air + cellular }16gb.............................
Ipad with retina display}16gb.........................
Lg google nexus 5}16gb.....................................
Xperia z ultra,
xperia z
Galaxy s4 (octa core)