[Q] Note II SHV-E250s

Search This thread

cain919

Jul 10, 2011
Hi dev,

needed help with SHV-E250S, currently im using a smart telecom (PH) sim, and all i get is 3G, this is a 4G LTE unit, korean note 2, and im wondering why i cant get LTE, simcard and subscription were both LTE but device just have 3G. Im wondering if i need to update rom, but if so i wanted it stock and rooted and where can i get that rom. thanks much

Model SHVE250s
Ver 4.4.2
Base = E250SKSUKNF4

juck401

May 18, 2011
Philippines
Got the same problem

iM using suncell, i got 2-3mbps of mobile speed, im quite satisfied with it, and im using wifi most of the time.

we are on the same firmware and shv e250s which i got for a bargain of 8Kphp in buy and sell websites in ph.

Reactions: cain919

mnm1992

Nov 25, 2011
EIndhoven
Hi dev,

needed help with SHV-E250S, currently im using a smart telecom (PH) sim, and all i get is 3G, this is a 4G LTE unit, korean note 2, and im wondering why i cant get LTE, simcard and subscription were both LTE but device just have 3G. Im wondering if i need to update rom, but if so i wanted it stock and rooted and where can i get that rom. thanks much

Model SHVE250s
Ver 4.4.2
Base = E250SKSUKNF4

Can you tell me the country you live in.
This is needed because your phone might not support the 4G frequencies used in your country.

Reactions: cain919

cain919

Jul 10, 2011
SHV-E250S

This is needed because your phone might not support the 4G frequencies used in your country.

thanks, im in the Philippines, not really coz i do have a pocket wifi which suppports LTE and im having no problems with it. it's just that the phone is not picking up

i tried to do some research and found that my model SHV.. caters 1800 and 850 band for LTE, Smart telecom does cater 2100 and 1800, so that means that even if the phone doesnt support 2100, i should be able to get LTE through 1800 band..

thank you

cain919

Jul 10, 2011
rep

iM using suncell, i got 2-3mbps of mobile speed, im quite satisfied with it, and im using wifi most of the time.

we are on the same firmware and shv e250s which i got for a bargain of 8Kphp in buy and sell websites in ph.

i see, right, wifi? had no problems with it too. its just that i cant maximize the capabilities of the phone. btw, are you in manila or visayas region?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Got the same problem

Hi dev,

Model SHVE250s
    Ver 4.4.2
    Base = E250SKSUKNF4