[DEV] $500 Bounty for ED04 full tar.md5, including modem.bin

Search This thread
M

mentose457

Agreed.

Sad as it is I don't take very many calls, maybe 5 or 6 in a week right now (I am off during the summer). I still manage to burn through a battery by 5 though using it for everything else.

forever%2Balone%2Bface.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

A customer of mine is looking for the Fascinate ED04 ROM + Radio for some devices they have, in ODIN flashable format.

I have run the OTA update and dumped the zImage & system image, but the modem will not dump. I am led to believe that this is due to it being a CDMA Samsung device.

This may not even be possible right now, but if it is - I am offering a $500 incentive to the first person to upload for me a fully working ED04 build, INCLUDING the ED04 radio.
    Is the modem.bin included in the OTA in full? or is it just a patch? If it's the full modem, then what I am offering is very achievable.

There's only one catch... it has to be today.

Good luck!

If it's currently not possible, please explain why - I haven't got much time for CDMA devices as I live in the UK, so I'm not fully up to speed on them.

Thank you in advance,

NPR
    I am under the impression that the patches can be applied to the DL09 modem, but as of yet, there is no way of obtaining the ED04 modem to flash via Odin.

Here's hoping though!
    Reverse engineer dpram to dump modem.bin to a file? Hmmmm....myesss....quite

Someone should do that ;p

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App
    i was getting missed calls on that radio like on ed01 and 2.

I always considered the missed calls from wife a feature instead of a bug. ;D