Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
L

Lutskguy

I am hoping this Thanksgiving my phone will have a good reason to be thankful ;) Any hints from the team on what is included in the new version?

L

Lutskguy

Hahaha, no hints from me, you'll have to wait.
We've waited this long, it'll be worth it.

You are such a big help, mate! Just kidding, I understand :) Patiently waiting. Well, I guess, I am lying, no patience here... :cyclops: But I can't change that, I feelvlike a kid the night before Christmas! :p

Tigermoto

Nov 7, 2008
Rochdale, GBR
This is going to be legendary :)

I won't lie to you, although the team are checking everything works and Sergio and Lozone are skinning it so its a real CoreDroid ROM. I'm just trying my hardest to break it. I now have soooo many apps on it and it won't slow down. I will say no more.

Sent from my Sensation XE with CoreDroid V6 Beta 7

L

Lutskguy

I won't lie to you, although the team are checking everything works and Sergio and Lozone are skinning it so its a real CoreDroid ROM. I'm just trying my hardest to break it. I now have soooo many apps on it and it won't slow down. I will say no more.

Sent from my Sensation XE with CoreDroid V6 Beta 7

Tiger, this and your sig is the awesome hint, bro! :good:

Diamondback

Retired Dev Committee Lead / Retired Senior Mod
Jan 17, 2010
virtuous-ten-studio.com
As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
XDA Moderation team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][03 APR]COREDROID SENSATION XE & 4G v5.1 [ICS][SENSE 3.6][FAST|SMOOTH] ONLINE!

MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    Read read read!!!

MOD EDIT: removed content