[FIRMWARE] VRUDNE1 (Android 4.4.2 - Kit Kat) No-Wipe Factory Image

Search This thread

tprophit

Dec 20, 2010
I'm on Carbon 4.4.4, have mb1 firmware, and ml1 baseband.
Is it possible to upgrade to ne1?
Thank you.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Free mobile app

tprophit

Dec 20, 2010
Ne1 modem only

Thanks. OP says don't Odin, but flashing NE1 zip, over MB1 firmware will work?

Edit: D/L link in OP not working... Any suggestions where I can find NE1 zip appreciated.

Thank you.

Last edited:

SkinnyT

Jul 11, 2011
So I was was a little over zealous the other night and ran towel root on my wife's phone and then attempted to flash a custom recovery from ROM toolbox. Sadly I did not read enough to realize that she's stuck with a locked bootloader at this point. She now gets the stupid screen saying she needs to send it in to Verizon for repair. If I flash this in Odin, will it remedy that problem and still keep her /data folder intact?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

S. Prime

Dec 7, 2011
USA
So I was was a little over zealous the other night and ran towel root on my wife's phone and then attempted to flash a custom recovery from ROM toolbox. Sadly I did not read enough to realize that she's stuck with a locked bootloader at this point. She now gets the stupid screen saying she needs to send it in to Verizon for repair. If I flash this in Odin, will it remedy that problem and still keep her /data folder intact?

Flashing the stock ROM with Odin will wipe all of your internal storage. I was stuck at the same point once after flashing a custom ROM, but fortunately I had saved everything to the referral sdcard. The good news is that Odin will correct you Verizon screen. Don't you really appreciate being locked out of your own device.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

SkinnyT

Jul 11, 2011
I've done this dozens of times on my sgs3, but my bootloader has been unlocked for about a year and a half at this point. I can still get into her phone by pressing the down button at that warning screen, it's just a pain in the a$$ to deal with.

gherman222

Sep 28, 2011
Android Wear
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4

Echo5Kilo

May 27, 2011
So, if I want to go back to stock, this is the way?

I'm on beanstalked / MF1 rooted and unlocked of course. But I'd like to get the phone back to stock condition so I can sell it here soon.

I'm in the same boat, kind of. My wife's phone is running AOKP 4.3.1, Baseband version I535VRBMF1. It's having all sorts of problems; losing data intermittently, LTE shutting off intermittently, the list goes on. I tried wiping/ factory reset and reflashing AOKP 4.3.1 but still having the issues. At this point, I'd just like to set it back to bone stock. Not even concerned about having a locked bootloader or even root. She doesn't even use an apps that require root.

galets

Apr 1, 2006
So: is there an update? I do not see any TW 4.4.2 ROMs on xda for unlocked bootloaders, is it because no safe version is possible to produce, or devs just lost the interest?..

SlimSnoopOS

Jan 29, 2011
So: is there an update? I do not see any TW 4.4.2 ROMs on xda for unlocked bootloaders, is it because no safe version is possible to produce, or devs just lost the interest?..

Not possible to boot the KitKat OTA on older firmware....yet (for those who want to keep hope alive.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

SlimSnoopOS

Jan 29, 2011
With that said... Hasn't the good boot loader been leaked? I got one, but afraid to try

Not to my knowledge. Only bootloader that has been leaked was the original VRALE6 pre-release bootloader in 2012 by an African Canadian Sock Monkey. That's entirely incompatible with 4.3 and 4.4 firmware.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

jhssal

Jul 19, 2012
I used this image to upgrade from JB to KK. I'm currently on Superlite Rom. Can I odin this to going back to stock?

Top Liked Posts