dirty sandisk 64gb Sd card volume on galaxy note 2

Search This thread

sifat004

Apr 10, 2011
Hello all..I am facing a weird problem of my sandisk 64gb class 10 card. Suddenly I cant copy anything on it. Its in exfat format. I have tried to format it using card reader but couldnt. Even I tried to format it by phone. But not working.

I can access it but cant delete anything or format.

Plz someone help as I have no warranty as purchased from other country.

Thanks in advance.

amPOGIko

Jan 11, 2013
hi! try sending an email to sandisk. i faced the same issue before and when i sent them an email, they had me mail them the sd card and they sent me a new one. the only thing you need to pay for is the shipping in sending them your faulty card. they're going to shoulder the shipping in sending you a new one. haven't really found a way to resolve the issue, though, but i hope this helps.

cyberboob

Apr 4, 2012
as amPOGlko said... try returning it. There's a lot of sites saying the same thing... sandisk and samsung phones not working well together. Who knows?
If they don't send you a new one, then maybe you can try Samsung or Toshiba SDcard instead. Good luck!

emrekullakci

Feb 5, 2015
I am in the exact same situation, contacted sandisk and they said that a small percentage of 64gb sdxc cards suffer from this issue. They also can change the faulty one but I lost my confidence in this brand, because forums are full of problems related to sandisk 64gb used in Note series.