[OPEN BETA] Track your plan : real time mobile plan tracking

Search This thread

stonedandhappy

Sep 1, 2006
The application is available on the Market for US and UK at a discount price until September 30th !! Track your plan Market link

Thanks to all testers for the beta phase !!

Next on the list are Canada and India, so get in touch if you want to participate.

I went to download the app from the UK market and it was wanting me to pay €1.99, not the £0.69 discounted price that was mentioned.

As you can see below, I have circled the price that is advertised (£0.69).

Also when you click on the link to take you to the apps page it is still showing as £1,.69 to buy.

If you click on the buy now in the search list it initially says £0.69 as you can see below but when you go to buy it charges €1.99.

Now unless the Euro has dramatically weakened against the Pound then there is something wrong with the billing of the app

Last edited:

stonedandhappy

Sep 1, 2006
Thanks for that. I actually had no problem paying full price, which I was planning to do anyway once it was released.

It was more to make you aware of the problem.

Anyway it worked fine from the Market app and you now have the honour of being the Author of the first app that I have bought :D

alou2

Jun 6, 2009
www.aloudroid.com
Hi,
it tracks all apps including those located in /system/apps (like Maps, Browser, YouTube, etc..).

You can try Track your 3G first which is free on the Market and provides the data tracking functions only, and see if it fits your data tracking needs.
Then, you may eventually upgrade to "Track your plan" if you prefer a full plan tracking app.

alou2

Jun 6, 2009
www.aloudroid.com
"Track your plan" v2.0 is in open Beta until 15th February (beta expires beyond that date).
Download it here : http://bit.ly/AiKm0R

v2.0 works for any country and will be available on the Android Market for 1.99€/~2.39$. (v1.29.2 already available for US, UK, France, Belgium and Switzerland).

alou2

Jun 6, 2009
www.aloudroid.com
Track your plan v2.0 is now available on the Android Market : https://market.android.com/details?id=com.aloudroid.suiviforfait

1.30$ Discount price until 29th February.

Changelog :

* Works for all countries
* Possibility to add custom rules (permit to configure domestic, international and roaming calls)
* Additional minute pools
* Complete Backup/Restore (+ daily auto backup) on SD
* Alternate notification style (ICS Blue)
* Holo theme for android >= 3.0
* 5x1 Widget
* Bug fixes
* Optimizations

kurokirasama

Jun 19, 2012
Track your plan v2.0 is now available on the Android Market : https://market.android.com/details?id=com.aloudroid.suiviforfait

Changelog :

* Possibility to add custom rules (permit to configure domestic, international and roaming calls)
* 5x1 Widget
* Bug fixes
* Optimizations

Hi,

Your app seems great, I just installed it and I'm still learning to configure it.

I'm having an issue with custom rules, I cannot delete them, but I can duplicate them.

I'm on a galaxy note N7000 under JB 4.1.2 and your last version of the app from the play store.

Best regards,

cm2003

AW: [OPEN BETA] Track your plan : real time mobile plan tracking

I really like your concept and I really like the app.
I bought it and decided to refund it, even if it was looking pretty well.

2 reasons for the refund:
1. The German translation is really really really bad. It's really hard to understand what information is needed. Especially configuring the tariff plan is a pain in the ass. You really have to work on that... (if you want I could help you on that point - pm me if you are interested)
2. In my opinion the price is very high, especially for a beta with a translation which makes it nearly impossible to configure that thing.
Also there are free apps available which do the same.

What I really like about your app, is the sync feature, which also seems to be unique.
I see a lot potential, but at the current state you can't really work with the German translation.

Time for sleep now... Can't keep my eyes open anymore....

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    "Track your plan" v2.0 is in open Beta until 15th February (beta expires beyond that date).
    Download it here : http://bit.ly/AiKm0R

Changelog :

* 5x1 Widget
    * Bug fixes
    * Optimizations

The app has recently ranked 4th in the top paid apps in France.

It features real time tracking of your plan (voice, text and data), with overrun and international calls costs estimations to avoid bad surprises when the bill comes, and supports features such as Night&Weekend minutes, unlimited numbers, rollover computation, etc..

The app comes with widgets gauges and configurable notifications so that you always keep an eye on your consumption with no effort.

The widgets are skinnable through in-app downloadable packs, and the main screen is skinnable as well through the Market downloadable skin pack, because it's always better when it looks good ;)

Here are some screenshots of the app :

main_screen_us.jpg
    config_us.jpg

config_us2.jpg
    config_us3.jpg

config_us4.jpg
    Can't wait for Canadian release.
    Hoping for a Brazilian release :D
    I will willingly test a US version for Sprint. Just contact me via PM!!
    That's some weirdness from the web market (blame Google :) ).

Get it on the Market app from your phone, and you'll get it at the right discount price.