[ROM][15APR10]Gen.Y TP2X R2.6[WM6.1 21056][UC][SENSE25.2012][WWE|GER|ITA|NLD|SPA|FRA]

Search This thread

L4RRY

Dec 28, 2009
Plzen
here's what i need to know:
1) Does the software keyboard work fine (Full QWERTY, Half QWERTY, Phone Keypad)
2) Does the fuze keyboard work fine after using the fuze fix (see the second post on the first page)
3) Does the raphael keyboard work fine after editing the following key in the registry: set the following value (default is eT9.Raphael...)
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Tegic\eT9\IME\Keyboard LayouFiles]
"07FF"="eT9.Rhodium.wwe.kmap.txt"

the faster u get me feedback, the faster i can get the R2.6 release out. D2X version is ready, so all i need for the TP2X version is fix the keyboard[/QUOTE]

1)Software Keyboard works fine... no probs with it
2)The fix in second post works for me just fine only thing which doesnt work is writting of "=" and "¢"
3)For this should i flash the rom again? Because i got there schlomki touch pro to fuze patch and that fix from second post, and if i try this the num keyboards doesnt work again...

Errorwww

Sep 23, 2007
I tested this
3) Does the raphael keyboard work fine after editing the following key in the registry: set the following value (default is eT9.Raphael...)
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Tegic\eT9\IME\Keyboard LayouFiles]
"07FF"="eT9.Rhodium.wwe.kmap.txt"
Software keyboard is okey, but the hardware is not. Fn + number's button not work (I have raphael)

da_mayhem

Mar 28, 2006
Manila
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Alright, i put the EzInput v2.1 version back from the R2.1 release, however i replaced the xt9 engine files with nikoan's 1917 version. I do not know how this will fare, so I need feedback on both the hardware & software keyboard.

Also, i upped the default pagepool to 16MB for a smooth/faster experience. (and since the TP has more RAM available, a higher PP makes sense).

Have fun with the new test2 release. If the keyboard issues are fixed, this will be final (since no other major issues are present)

Bro i am referring to the SIPs, not the hardware keyboard. Sorry for the confusion...

The Test1 rom has TouchInput 2.0 and it has Phone keypad and Full QWERTY... Full QWERTY works great, but with the Phone keypad, it only inputs numbers...

Ok, here's what i observed after a week of trying the test1 ROM:
1. Phone Keypad (SIP ) only inputs numbers. ( Full QWERTY is fine)
2. When creating a New Appointment in Calendar in landscape mode, there is some graphical glitches on it, i know it's not really related to the ROM, it's more on the Sense 2.5 porting i think..see screenshot below.

Apart from these two very minor issues, this is a very neat and stable ROM. I'm downloading the test2 ROM and will report back. Thanks yozgatg!

EDIT: I'm using a Fuze. I got no problems with the Qwerty Keyboard (hardware), i just used shlomki Fuze keyboard in touch pro rom CAB file and all is set, no problems with symbols, CAPS etc...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

yozgatg

Jun 21, 2008
well, the test version of R2.6 is out, anyone willing to see if the hardware & software keyboard work fine this time?

L4RRY

Dec 28, 2009
Plzen
When i Use schlomkys tp to fuze, keyboard works very strange... some of key works fine some not...

edit:
After using m.carroll EzInput 2.1 Fuze Fix.cab everything works fine again...

Last edited:

Errorwww

Sep 23, 2007
I cant download email... :confused:
login ok, but then error report.
I tested 2 email address, but nothing...
this is bug in new rom??

update:
now perfect all. interesting......

Last edited:

M_Taylor40

Mar 25, 2008
Durham, UK
Just updated to TP2X 2.6 Test 2 and so far seems good, tested the hardware keyboard and most symbols are now working, but not all.
Currently the Shift keys do not work so you cannot use them to insert capitals, also the -/_ and =/+ keys (Top Right Corner) do not work with the Fn function, as well as the ; : ' " £ and euro symbol keys, all others appear to be working fine.
I haven't tried changing any registry settings yet so will try those later as I have literally just flashed the ROM.
The only other issues I can see are more down to the Sense 2.5 port and are graphical at most, I've not come across any that cause usability issues. Just for reference these are the graphical glitch in the Appointment Editor that has already been pointed out as well as the New SMS Message icon on the messages tab appears to be lower than it should be.
I'll continue testing this ROM until your updated version is released and feedback any other issues I find.
Thanks for your work!
M_Taylor40

M_Taylor40

Mar 25, 2008
Durham, UK
Hey Yozgatg,
Found a couple more issues.
In opera the scroll to zoom action for the wheel doesnt work so you can only double tap to zoom right in.
Also the default homepage for opera always loads an error, it looks like youve just got an extra . at the end of the address as it is currently set to file://localhost/Windows/htc-opera.htm.
the software keyboard is working fine and apart from my previously mentioned issues with the hardware keyboard ir is work ok as well.
everythin else seems fine as I am posting this from my Touch Pro now.
if I find anything else Ill let you know,
M_Taylor40

Errorwww

Sep 23, 2007
I found 1 new error. Email tab in new contact card not work. i open email tab for any person, but te menu button do nothing..

rev0l

Sep 3, 2008
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
nice rom
its really amazing :)
yozgatg you rule!

now i want to change the manila language to german...
the last time i had only to change the mui in the registry....

now there seems to be no german muis in the rom :(
everywhere it only shows the fieldnames....

is there an easy way to "copy" the mui files from an old manila to the new rom?
can i use files from an old manila 2.5 build?

sorry for this noob question :)

thanks

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unfortunately not, WinMo is dying :( In July I moved to Android (SGS2) and the App-World is great, but regarding Office integration (synchronisation with MS-Office) WinMo is still the best. Meanwhile I removed my SIM, switched off the cellular radio and use my Touch Pro as a MP3-Player and the battery life is fantastic. Retrospective cellular radio was the most battery draining part of the phone.