Visitor Messages / Profile Messages - feature removed?

Search This thread

ElCondor

Retired News Writer
Mar 14, 2009
Amsterdam
Join date is very important, it shows (better than amount of posts) whether you're a noob or not.
But indeed, it would be very useful to have some space for the phone name somewhere in the posts.

ben_duder

Retired News Writer
Oct 15, 2008
Watford
Join date is very important, it shows (better than amount of posts) whether you're a noob or not.
But indeed, it would be very useful to have some space for the phone name somewhere in the posts.

I suppose it is important and I'm not saying we should get rid of it, but I've seen quite a few noobs who have joined two years ago to download a ROM and not come back since, hence not actually reading or knowing anything about the site and what it does.

Anyway, yeah - most troubleshooting threads will ask for things like your specific model number, SPL, ROM, radio etc. and if these data could be added to the little side bit without wasting a load of space then it would be really useful.

krook6023

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 9, 2009
Midwest, USA
OnePlus 8
I have no problem with visitor messages being disabled…but having a device, rom, radio etc that showed on your posts would be very useful…plus it would work very nice with the new skin!

flyboyovyick

Apr 7, 2009
And a thanks system like other forums. So that you can thank people who have helped you and vice versa.

pzumk

Jun 20, 2009
Lüneburg
twitter.com
Okay, since there's the new style with the profile infos on the left which will be default for everyone soon, I'd like to have
Phone
ROM/Firmware
added. :)