[Q] Unable to download certain games.

Search This thread

Mike02x

Jun 11, 2009
Cartago
Hi,

I have a Samsung Galaxy I8190L.

When ever I try to download certain games from the store, it shows this message "This item cannot be installed on your device." however my wife has the same phone and she was able to download the game that Im looking for which is Plants vs Zombies 2.

I have disabled Localization for Google apps and ads and yet when I go into the Store, I keep on getting the message.

So after several failed tries, I used App2SD and extracted the .apk into my phone but It wont download showing that it wont find enough resources.

Any help?

Thanks in Advanced.

Last edited:

Nasheich Xfiles

Aug 13, 2012
Free York
www.nasheich-xfiles.blogspot.com
Hi,

I have a Samsung Galaxy I8190L.

When ever I try to download certain games from the store, it shows this message "This item cannot be installed on your device." however my wife has the same phone and she was able to download the game that Im looking for which is Plants vs Zombies 2.

I have disabled Localization for Google apps and ads and yet when I go into the Store, I keep on getting the message.

So after several failed tries, I used App2SD and extracted the .apk into my phone but It wont download showing that it wont find enough resources.

Any help?

Thanks in Advanced.

maybe your phone have not enough space to install more app/games