Search This thread

The_WarriorII

Apr 27, 2014
Tehran
i can not understand , what is this ?
HTML:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2707431
is this a stcok rom or custom rom ?
or is this a some thing like DrKetan_MultiTool ?

iam downloading stock rom 4.4.2 french from samsung live update
if this is a stock rom with more Ability I will cut my stock rom downloading from live samsung update and download this stock rom with more ability >> ([rom][android 4.4.2] N7100XXUFNC2®™ => AirCommand ultimate)

The_WarriorII

Apr 27, 2014
Tehran
HTML:

if this is a stock rom with more Ability I will cut my stock rom downloading from live samsung update and download this stock rom with more ability >> ([rom][android 4.4.2] N7100XXUFNC2®™ => AirCommand ultimate)

????? any body can answer my question ?

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2014
HTML:

This is a custom ROM.
So what I mean is: this is NOT official ROM from Samsung, but it is built from a firmware like that (stock based ROM), so You will have all the Spen features and Sasmung stuff. It is rooted, You probably trigger your knox flag and Your warranty will be void.
Non stock based ROMS are others that don't support all samsung apps, like Snote, Multiwindow etc. These are for example: Cyanogenmod, AOSP, AOKP, AOSB, Paranoid Android, MIUI and others.

The_WarriorII

Apr 27, 2014
Tehran
This is a custom ROM.
So what I mean is: this is NOT official ROM from Samsung, but it is built from a firmware like that (stock based ROM), so You will have all the Spen features and Sasmung stuff. It is rooted, You probably trigger your knox flag and Your warranty will be void.
Non stock based ROMS are others that don't support all samsung apps, like Snote, Multiwindow etc. These are for example: Cyanogenmod, AOSP, AOKP, AOSB, Paranoid Android, MIUI and others.

so you tell me this rom is better than stock rom 4.4.2 ?
what is inistall stpes ? i have 4.3 stock rom now ! can i inistall that custom rom without any wipe ?
can i only go to inistall zip files in recovery and inistall that custom rom ?

i need that custom rom becuse i think that rom have all s5 va note3 ability ,I Do I understand correctly??

singhpratik87

Sep 9, 2010
what is inistall stpes ? i have 4.3 stock rom now ! can i inistall that custom rom without any wipe ?

i need that custom rom becuse i think that rom have all s5 va note3 ability ,I Do I understand correctly??
To make it easier for you to understand ,the ROM link you provided is "stock" samsung ROM but the difference is it's "pre rooted" (but you still got to update to latest SuperSu by chainfire for the apps to detect it's root) and it's dedoxed. It has NO note 3 or Samsung S5 modded apps ,if you want to a ROM with note 3/s5 apps go for DN3RC2 or Jellykat v5 both are based on leaked NC2 firmware (the official one is ND3). As you said you are on stock 4.3 so there's a guide made available by a fellow xda user @smeet.somaiya where you don't need to root or worry about deknoxing ,link to his Thread.Follow his guide if you don't want to root your phone yet

Reactions: The_WarriorII
Apr 27, 2014

Yes, mostly any custom ROM is better than a stock ROM.
It's faster and it has mostly more features, for example You may have Note 3 and S5 features (however not all of them if our phones don't have a proper hardware for it, f.e. fingerprint scanner etc.)

To install other ROM it's mostly recommended to do a full wipe, as upgrading may result in many "Force closes" or the phone won't even boot.
So always wipe data, dalvik cache when changing to other ROM.

The_WarriorII

Apr 27, 2014
Tehran
Yes, mostly any custom ROM is better than a stock ROM.
It's faster and it has mostly more features, for example You may have Note 3 and S5 features (however not all of them if our phones don't have a proper hardware for it, f.e. fingerprint scanner etc.)

To install other ROM it's mostly recommended to do a full wipe, as upgrading may result in many "Force closes" or the phone won't even boot.
So always wipe data, dalvik cache when changing to other ROM.

tnx
can you tell me guys what custom rom is better than all custom roms ? DN3 or jellycat ? (on android 4.4)

sixtisiik

Dec 10, 2013
Bangkok
www.flickr.com
it's a LEAKED stock rom before official French 4.4.2 release.
it does have more tweaked function but is a customized one. it also doesn't work like DrKetan_MultiTool as it doesn't provide other fumctionality other than to flash the rom.

Reactions: The_WarriorII

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

To make it easier for you to understand ,the ROM link you provided is "stock" samsung ROM but the difference is it's "pre rooted" (but you still got to update to latest SuperSu by chainfire for the apps to detect it's root) and it's dedoxed. It has NO note 3 or Samsung S5 modded apps ,if you want to a ROM with note 3/s5 apps go for DN3RC2 or Jellykat v5 both are based on leaked NC2 firmware (the official one is ND3). As you said you are on stock 4.3 so there's a guide made available by a fellow xda user @smeet.somaiya where you don't need to root or worry about deknoxing ,link to his Thread.Follow his guide if you don't want to root your phone yet
    it's a LEAKED stock rom before official French 4.4.2 release.
    it does have more tweaked function but is a customized one. it also doesn't work like DrKetan_MultiTool as it doesn't provide other fumctionality other than to flash the rom.