so is there a stable ICS rom for SGS?

Search This thread

akhil17kr

Oct 8, 2011
gurgaon
haha....here every one is satisfied wid their own rom.....hmmm it means every sgs ics roms r nearly to perfect without any bugs.....rite ???

nawazzac

May 3, 2012
slim is far the best.....but it have issue like low storage.....bt if u dunt hav too much appz ....this rom iz awesum...

adytum

Jul 1, 2011
I suspect that that a lot of people simply post the rom they are currently running, or the only one they've tried.

In reality, roms that are either aosp or aokp aren't revolutionary different from each other, especially those based on aokp. They will usually have themes, scripts and removed apps, but not much more to separate themselves from official kang.

In my experience, the kernel + rom combination is more important, make sure you read the rom and kernel threads carefully. That is really the only way to end up with a rock solid stable ics rom on the i9000.

Sent from the fridge.

Olegis

May 6, 2012
www.Olegis.com
I have a very positive experience with the Infinitum Rom - I've been using the 2.1 version for a couple of weeks and everything is working great so far.
The developer released a new version recently, so I'm definitely considering the upgrade.

adytum

Jul 1, 2011
Re: so is there a stable ICS rom for SGS?

With proper battery life? The answer is still no....

I can't answer for anyone else, but I definitely have as good battery life on ics as on gb and froyo. I've seen people post stats with 3 days of moderate usage in ICS threads.

Sent from the fridge.

upichie

Nov 15, 2010
Re: so is there a stable ICS rom for SGS?

With proper battery life? The answer is still no....

According to who? There's a massive community using ICS all day every day. In fact, here on XDA, I imagine the majority uses ICS over GB.

ICS ROMs have been stable for awhile now. The future comes fast. Don't fall behind.

rahuladsule

Oct 14, 2011
Pune
Hey friend i m a noob. I m on f1 galaxy s2 rom v8 beta 2. i.e. On xxjvu with semaphore 2.5.0 now i m switching to another rom. For that i need to disable lagfix. How to do it? There is no such option in cwm. So plz tell another way. Please reply fast.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Great... three replys, three different recommendations.

Get lost you're original post was pathetic this one is even more so absurd. You walk in here asking a question without even doing any research. And expect to be spoon fed.

Cut the attitude and sarcasm before anything else. State of mind some peeps on here are in....jeez...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
    To be honest none of the ICS roms are perfectly stable yet. They are not like the GB roms stability wise.. Ill give it another 2-4 month before they fix most of the buggs.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium
    if you have time just try as more
    you are the best judger of yourself

others’s recommendation is just reference