[Q] Gradually Increasing Ringtone Volume with Cyanogenmod?

Search This thread

kingstah

Apr 3, 2012
Hi,
I am using Cyanogenmod 7.2 (FXP 115) on my Xperia Mini Pro. This ROM does not provide a setting for a gradually increasing ringtone (like, start with really low volume on an incoming call and slowly increase to max when the call is not answered).
The only solution I have come across which could kind of work is the "Inreasing Ring" app on the market, but since I don't have a google account, I can't download that.
Does anybody have a solution for this? Or, can anybody provide an APK for Increasing Ring, so I can see if it works for me?
Thanks!

kingstah

Someguyfromhell

Feb 2, 2012
Hi,
I am using Cyanogenmod 7.2 (FXP 115) on my Xperia Mini Pro. This ROM does not provide a setting for a gradually increasing ringtone (like, start with really low volume on an incoming call and slowly increase to max when the call is not answered).
The only solution I have come across which could kind of work is the "Inreasing Ring" app on the market, but since I don't have a google account, I can't download that.
Does anybody have a solution for this? Or, can anybody provide an APK for Increasing Ring, so I can see if it works for me?
Thanks!

kingstah

You could make a Google Account then...

kingstah

Apr 3, 2012
Well, part of the reason I switched to CM is I'm not comfortable with the big G and its terms at all, so I definitely won't do that...

kingstah

Apr 3, 2012
Bump...

Is there really no solution besides the IncreasingRing app? C'mon...

Thanks

kingstah