[4.0+][05/16] Tile Launcher Beta 1.31 | Sliding drawer | Total customization

Search This thread

jeanne8fr

May 27, 2008
Hi all,

Just bought this launcher. I like it but I have a small problem. It closes every time I open google voice. Any one have that?

Running on an acer a200 with cm10.

Thanks

pauernet

Nov 23, 2008
Bug with spaces between the Tiles?

Hi Rob
since the last update i add 2 new Tiles to my Homescreen and it is impossible to add them like the others... without any space between.
i made different tiles with 120x120 Pixels and 115x115 Pixels... but no chance to get that tiles like the other.

here is a screenshot to show you my problem. i mark the 2 tiles with a red circle!

thanks for that AWESOME Launcher. I love it and bought it because of the FullScreen Feature since last update.

Attachments

• tile-launcher-bug.jpg
    tile-launcher-bug.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 1,165
Last edited:

wakkakai

May 10, 2011
Have you tried using them as the background image of the tile instead of the icon?

Also the launcher crashes any time I try and add a photo widget. I had the stock photo widget on there at one point.. but now I cant even get that anymore. The one I was aiming for was this one.

wakkakai

May 10, 2011
Changed to the PAC- man ROM and have no issues with photo widgets.

Updated to the latest pro version. Finding some settings are not working. I can't disable over fling. The background wallpaper dose not scroll.

Would like to see horizontal mode be able to cram 4 columns and 6-8 rows on a single screen before scrolling.

Still holding out hope that this launcher will some day auto add rows and columns and do away with "home screens"

Still my favorite launcher. Keep it up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

Axel40k

Jan 6, 2011
Hi ,iam from russia,i use your laucnher it is good,u need to add more settings and it will be best it wp 8 style,because it is quick launcher

Rolldog

Sep 4, 2013
Baton Rouge
Is there any way to create living tiles as widgets instead of using normal widgets, or just a tiles with a custom icon and/or background? I love the idea of this launcher, but I'm not a big fan of Windows 8. If someone could make sets of living tiles, maybe with the background image being a live wallpaper or similar, then that would be badass.

pauernet

Nov 23, 2008
I install TileLauncher on my Nexus 6 5.1 and after a restart i get FC's all the time :(
Had the same on my Note 2 with CM12.
No Problems before with Nexus 6 and 5.0.1. It worked like a charm

Is there another Launcher with Custom Tiles and no Margins between the tiles? i need a 6x10 Grid !! Please help.

Rolldog

Sep 4, 2013
Baton Rouge
I install TileLauncher on my Nexus 6 5.1 and after a restart i get FC's all the time :(
Had the same on my Note 2 with CM12.
No Problems before with Nexus 6 and 5.0.1. It worked like a charm

Is there another Launcher with Custom Tiles and no Margins between the tiles? i need a 6x10 Grid !! Please help.

I second that. I've tried many. The number of launchers is about 100x what it was a few years ago.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Smooth, multidirectional, widget-compatible tile-based launcher for Android 4.0+.

Scroll Direction - Select horizontal (left to right) or vertical (top to bottom)
    Tile Customization - Select your own title, icon, background colors or images
    Scroll Settings - Configure your scrolling speed, direction, and overscroll effect
    Sliding Drawer - Swipe horizontally or vertically from the home screen
    Snap Effect - Perform an action, switch screens or open the drawer when overscrolling
    Homescreen Dimensions - Select # of rows, columns, and margins, or increase your screen size
    Toolbar - Choose font, colors, icon, even show a Jellybean-styled date widget - or hide it if you don't want it
    Lock/Unlock Desktop - Lock your desktop to prevent accidental changes
    Icon Packs - Icon pack support for most launchers (Work in progress)

aaaa2i.png
    aaaa1b.png

zzzzzq.png
    aaabp.jpg

bbbksf.png
    dddls.png
    0.53 is out, Play Store should be updated shortly :)

- Increased max rows as requested
    - Added lock/unlock tile option as requested
    - More bugfixes

Thanks for the support! Sorry I haven't had time to reply to everyone. I'm reading all suggestions but focusing on making it as stable as possible, one bug at a time :)
    0.80 is online. This version adds vertical scrolling option, tabbed screens, and some other stuff. Will be replying to some posts soon, been a little busy :)
    Hey guys, here's a much improved alpha 2: Play Store Link

I am currently on a trip so will reply to comments and update main post when I get a chance :)

Small easter egg in this version: long click drawer to change to a 2nd home screen for your enjoyment. More coming soon!

EDIT: updated first post and switched to Play store link