[ROM][4.3]N7100XXUEMK9 DeOdexed & Zipaligned

Search This thread

stonedead

Apr 6, 2012
Klang
Weird...I end up with bootloop each time I've finished flashing it with TWRP. Anyone else with the same problem? I wipe everything before flashing..

Isriam

Sep 12, 2006
got 6 hours of screen on time with this rom yesterday.

any chance to upgrade it to mj3 the latest out and prerooting?

zajchow

Jun 11, 2009
Rom is working great, but the root method described in post #2 is the only one option?. It has so many option :D, which i dont need for now ;) Is this advance tool exist in bootloader/recovery? or it just start once after install zip?
whether the CF-Auto-Root will work?

Last edited:

rraaka

Sep 8, 2010
for those of you who want to have the Note 3 mod then flash the rom and mod one behind the other in one session- even before rooting

spectacular rom and battery is wowzers !!

theDUD3

Jan 5, 2011
Can you please make a DeOdexed, Zipaligned & Knox free rom from the new N7100XXUEML3 rom. Thanks!

andy88de

Mar 28, 2012
for those of you who want to have the Note 3 mod then flash the rom and mod one behind the other in one session- even before rooting

spectacular rom and battery is wowzers !!

Can you explain better how to have note 3 features?How do I find them? Have you already tested? Have you FC? How many mb is the download file?

Inviato dal mio GT-N7100 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:

Heppieboeddah

Feb 14, 2008
Flashed last night. All went well. Now to get rid of those samsung apps...

Thanks

Easy way to do that is before flashing to remove the apps you dont want!

Open the .zip with winrar. Navigate to system/apps and the delete the apps you do not like. Then close the winrar-window and flash the rom.

Just be sure you open the zip! Do not extract

Reactions: pani690

pani690

Dec 31, 2011
Kiato
Thanks Heppie for the info. I did it with TB. ROM is running great. Very smooth. No issues at all.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Based on leaked Open Europe N7100XXUEMK9_N7100OXXEMK4_N7100XXUEMJ9_OXX

ROM Features:
    * deodexed
    * zipaligned
    * all KNOX files removed
    * multi languages

Instructions :
    * download rom and past to SdCard or extSdCard
    * reboot to custom recovery (cwm)
    * flash rom
    * select install zip from SdCard or extSdCard and select file you have copied (N7100XXUEMK9.zip)
    * reboot to system

>>>To root this rom use New MultiTool_v6 added by @dr.ketan (read step by step in post #2)

>>> To make wifi work read this

Download link:

>>> pCloud <<<

Thanks to:

>>>dr.ketan: for MultiTool & wifi patch
    >>>Faryaab: for Leaked firmware N7100XXUEMK9 (Android 4.3) - Open Europe (OXX)

give me a thanks if you like this
    step by step to root this rom:

*dwnld DrKetan_MultiTool_AdvanceV6 (mirror)and copy to internal SdCard or extSdCard
    * flash N7100XXUEMK9.zip
    * do not reboot, go back to main menu of recovery
    * flash Multitool V6 and root using aroma
    * reboot & enjoy

thanks to @dr.ketan for this

now you have fully rooted 4.3 rom.........

give me a thanks if this helped
    hello guys! i wanna try this rom...now i m on monxdified 4.1.2, XXDME6....what s the procedure, to be able to downgrade later or avoid knox problems?

just flash via cwm. do not forget to flash wifi pach if you have wifi problems.
    it is knox free, not to worry.
    you can go back to 4.1.2 in any moment.
    hello guys! is there a flashable zip wich contains call recording and 4way boot menu, compatible with 4.3 ?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

There you go.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2383484
    this would be perfect if it were prerooted. thank you for the effort though.

Wow, nice, but its possible to create a prerooted version witch wifi patch included? just like we have with MK4?

in post #2 you have a step by step description to root it. i think it is simple. tried to make prerooted but no succes.