[Q] Anyone have a list of Xposed MOD for LG Optimus G e975?

Search This thread

Jdlunar

Jul 15, 2013
Hello.

Does anyone have a compilation or index with some of the compatible Xposed MOD for Lg Optimus G?

I want to fully customize my phone. :)

Thanks. (Sorry for my poor english)

kt-Froggy

Sep 14, 2012
YVR
Samsung Galaxy Note II
LG G8
Does anyone have a compilation or index with some of the compatible Xposed MOD for Lg Optimus G?
That would be quite difficult to do, and not very useful, IMO... The compatibility is not determined by the device, but rather by the ROM that is used. Many multifunctional modules are often only partially compatible, e.g. Gravity Box, XBlast, Wanam Kit and such. Besides, many people would only use a fraction of features available in such modules, so they might not even know whether some other features are compatible with their ROMs. Listing all compatibility scenarios would just be impossible...

I can provide my list, but a doubt it would be very useful...

Reactions: Jdlunar

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That would be quite difficult to do, and not very useful, IMO... The compatibility is not determined by the device, but rather by the ROM that is used. Many multifunctional modules are often only partially compatible, e.g. Gravity Box, XBlast, Wanam Kit and such. Besides, many people would only use a fraction of features available in such modules, so they might not even know whether some other features are compatible with their ROMs. Listing all compatibility scenarios would just be impossible...

I can provide my list, but a doubt it would be very useful...