s3 brick....

Search This thread

torreon901

Oct 27, 2013
tucson
What i did..: I flashed trough kies when im already on 4.3 then i got the yellow triangle after the attemp. since i could go to download mode, i flashed twrp using odin. that helped to get the yellow triangle away and i can now go to recovery....

does any one has a clean zip of the 4.3 rom? i have downloaded lots of the odexed roms but in one way or another the phone freezes or turns off itself.. i have been looking to get the 4.3 rom 100% virgin and then probably root myself....

does any one has it?:confused:

i have downloaded the update43.zip file that is around but it gives me anerror when installing.

Ali7000

Dec 8, 2012
What i did..: I flashed trough kies when im already on 4.3 then i got the yellow triangle after the attemp. since i could go to download mode, i flashed twrp using odin. that helped to get the yellow triangle away and i can now go to recovery....

does any one has a clean zip of the 4.3 rom? i have downloaded lots of the odexed roms but in one way or another the phone freezes or turns off itself.. i have been looking to get the 4.3 rom 100% virgin and then probably root myself....

does any one has it?:confused:

i have downloaded the update43.zip file that is around but it gives me anerror when installing.

Which carrier did you get you're phone from?

torreon901

Oct 27, 2013
tucson
Apparently Att does not have a 4.3 official firmware, the best thing you can do (if you want a stock rom) is flash a stock-based rom. Make sure that you don't flash anything with a bootloader lower than 4.3 or you're phone will brick.

ok that s exactly what i did, but it has so many bugs.. any good stable recommendation?

Top Liked Posts