Windows 95 for Palm Pre

Search This thread

egzthunder1

Admin Emeritus - Spirit of XDA
Those files don't happen to have the Windows 95 image on them, do they? Cause if they do, I will have to take this thread down (or at least the links).

Edit: Nvm... the first file is Windows 95... sorry but I have to take that link down. Users will need to get their own copy to run this.

Edit2: The guide is great btw. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

TravisAntonio

Jul 14, 2011
Santo Domingo
Sorry I didn't know that I can't post Windows Images. But anyways is there a way that the users can have the IMG files through private messages or is wrong yet?.

Bierce22

Nov 10, 2010
canton ga
i just wanted to say that this is one of the funniest things ive ever seen i almost wish i had a palm just so i can run around saying hey i still have windows 95 lol.

great work on this guys.

TravisAntonio

Jul 14, 2011
Santo Domingo
Well... Someone gave me the Key for this one. But I have my own key from my own CD of Windows 98. But the key of this one I think is from the internet, but anyways this ver. Of Windows is outdated, so I can use it without any purpose of sell or anything so is all ok.

juzz86

Retired Senior Moderator
Just wanted to say, this popped up on Portal and absolutely made my day. I'll now fix the screen on my Pre Plus just to play with this! You are a champion Travis and people like you make this forum awesome.

As a token of my gratitude, I can provide you with a genuine (legal; legitimate) Retail key for Windows 98SE or ME if you need them.

Thanks again for making my day Champ!

yurgon

Jun 25, 2011
Saint Petersburg,FL
Awesome work. Looking forward to Win98 as I have a key from years ago. I'm looking forward to you bringing this to the Pre minus. And here I thought I would have no use for my old pre besides a wifi device!

TravisAntonio

Jul 14, 2011
Santo Domingo
Just wanted to say, this popped up on Portal and absolutely made my day. I'll now fix the screen on my Pre Plus just to play with this! You are a champion Travis and people like you make this forum awesome.

As a token of my gratitude, I can provide you with a genuine (legal; legitimate) Retail key for Windows 98SE or ME if you need them.

Thanks again for making my day Champ!

Thank you very much. ;). I will let you know soon.

TravisAntonio

Jul 14, 2011
Santo Domingo
Awesome work. Looking forward to Win98 as I have a key from years ago. I'm looking forward to you bringing this to the Pre minus. And here I thought I would have no use for my old pre besides a wifi device!

Thank you!. I haven't test it on the Pre minus, but it has the same hardware so when I release the Windows 98, i'll put a Conf. for the Pre Minus too.

Top Liked Posts