KITKAT rom by ONEJAY, Q&A for junior member

Search This thread

ak17

May 22, 2013
Hi there,

Junior member like me have no permission to post on developer thread.

Starting this thread for a member like me who have a KITKAT ROM issue.

please do not ask question about how to install this rom (u can find that everywhere on this forum)

Hoping seniors will look into it and helps us !!!

mastermind71

Dec 9, 2012
Me have ringer problem

i have ringer problem in onejay`s kitkat plz solve this i just found thiss big bug til now hope no more bugs in it but i missed many calls coz of this bug some times ringer worked but mostly its silent even i set any tune

AholicCert

Nov 20, 2012
Delhi
Ringer Problem

i have ringer problem in onejay`s kitkat plz solve this i just found thiss big bug til now hope no more bugs in it but i missed many calls coz of this bug some times ringer worked but mostly its silent even i set any tune

Just flash this..;)

Thanks

Attachments

• KK_4.4_sounds.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 39

gnscon

Apr 13, 2013
Thanks mate for the help!

Did you check by yourself as I revert to 1.4.0 jellybean by onejay and I don't want to re install KITKAT until the issue is resolved.

So, please tell us if it's working properly.

I don't think it'll work. I haven't checked it, but from what I can see it's just the .ogg sound file for alerts, SMS and ringtones. Onejay09's ROM has all the oggs already, it is having other issues (I believe but I could be wrong).

ak17

May 22, 2013
I don't think it'll work. I haven't checked it, but from what I can see it's just the .ogg sound file for alerts, SMS and ringtones. Onejay09's ROM has all the oggs already, it is having other issues (I believe but I could be wrong).

yesterday I send a message to onejay and he said he will look into it
so, we will be getting this problem solved soon.

thanks onejay.

seppc

Jan 10, 2014
Hi Marcinmazur50,

just try ultra camera from appstore (UCam). I use the free edition.
Much better in focussing (photo) and recording (video) for me. Maybe it´s woth a try...

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Hi All with the ringtone issue - regarding to developer thread the issue is solved.
Just have installed V8, everything seems fine yet.

seppc

Jan 10, 2014
Just to mention it.
I´, just installing 4.2.2. V8 made 4 unforced reboots since yesterday and exchange doesn´t work.
Performance seems slower to me in KitKat yet. Maybe V9 or 10 works better for me.

Did anybody try the ROM from pranavaryans?

marcinmazur50

Dec 4, 2013
I still have big lag when i click record in camera. Even on other camera apps.
+ when i am playing in Asphalt 6, my phone reboot

mastermind71

Dec 9, 2012
talking friends problem in kitkat by onejay

hello i have problem with talking friends they did not installed in v9 give this error app not installed and n v8 i have prob with this when ever i run my talking tom it work good but when he try to repeat anything i say,,the device restarted or stuck plz one jay solve this if u hv time

marcinmazur50

Dec 4, 2013
New bug. When I record video, and play it later on screen i cant see anything. It looks like something is wrong with camcorder

elegale

Feb 12, 2013
Lagos
Can't Connect to Camera

Hi. Thanks for this wonderful thread, since we "juniors" are not allowed to post with the "big boys"

i have just flashed the custom kitkat rom by onejay [CM11 kitkat 4.4 v9] and its wonderful...super wonderful. :good:

The problem now is that i cant use my camera. When i try to open the app, it says "Camera Error: Can't connect to camera"
I actually had this same issue when i was using CM10.1, and i have searched wide and far for a solution. so far, its only the samsung galaxies that are given preference to replies. :crying:

So, if any of the devs can solve this problem, this rom would receive an extra 10 stars, cos it deserves more than this.

Havent found anything else wrong with it, but if i do, i shall post.

Thanks a mil in advance.

1986cologne

Feb 5, 2014
Cologne
Battery

I have big problems with my battery.
It lasts only a few hours and the phone shuts down.
hxxp://up.picr.de/17274720te.png
hxxp://up.picr.de/17274719mr.jpg

change x to t please. I can't post images,links or something in the Dev Thread.

With CM10.1 it lasts over 15 hours.

genesyler

Nov 16, 2013
TOURS
maybe a hboot issue wich hboot do you have ?

actually i have juopunutBear hboot V 6.28.6667 and no bat problem

unlimited.io/runnymede.htm

genesyler

Nov 16, 2013
TOURS
if the bat thing is not solved try unlimited.io/downloads/runnymede/recovery.img , do a full charge , go to recovery then advanced then reset bat
if i remenber well this recovery can do this

actually i'm with clokworkmod recovery v 6.0.2.7

hope that can help

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,

im currently polishing the rom, making it nice and smooth, im changing some of the code atm
    scroll velocity tweaks etc, some scroll cache modification etc!
    what you think of the latest release?
    Thank you very much.
    I updated my hboot to 6.28.6667
    My Recovery Version is 6.0.2.7

Since the update to ROM V10 I have no problems with my battery.
    Can't tell if it fixed with the hboot update or ROM.
    hxxp://up.picr.de/17301973mr.png
    I'm happy with the runtime of the battery.

I have still some little bugs (picco, SD-Card, Camcorder and a few more) but it's not important for me.
    I need just a system with incredible runtime, clear audio and no total crashes.

I tried many ROMs, but this is the only one with no echo during calls. My GF freaked out many times..;)

Sorry for my english, i was one of "the cool kids" at school :eek: