Beanstalk/CM 11

Search This thread
May 14, 2010
Someone help me perfect the GPS on the CM 11 and Beanstalk roms. It isn't perfect yet, and its making it hard for me to use. The GPS works perfect on the sense roms but it's just a little bit off for AOSP roms. Anyone know of a way to solve this?

numel007

Apr 22, 2011
Someone help me perfect the GPS on the CM 11 and Beanstalk roms. It isn't perfect yet, and its making it hard for me to use. The GPS works perfect on the sense roms but it's just a little bit off for AOSP roms. Anyone know of a way to solve this?

You mean accuracy is off? Are you using data or WiFi while trying to locate?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Captain_Throwback

Recognized Developer
Sorry I was being lazy as **** earlier. So the Rom first booted up and the GPS was okay, locating me within a couplehundred yards, wasn't as accurate as the sense GPS so I tried GPS fix and GPS status to try to help and that didn't do anything.
You really have to learn to be more specific.

I don't know what "GPS fix and GPS status" is. I ask again, what have you done/tried so far? Be descriptive and thorough.

May 14, 2010
You really have to learn to be more specific.

I don't know what "GPS fix and GPS status" is. I ask again, what have you done/tried so far? Be descriptive and thorough.

They are apps that supposedly help improve the GPS, however they didn't do anything. I guess I haven't really tried anything else out, I don't know what else I can do. I just don't understand why the sense GPS locks perfectly but it won't lock perfectly on the beanstalk or cm 11 roms. What options do I have in order to fix it?

CC850

Nov 30, 2010
They are apps that supposedly help improve the GPS, however they didn't do anything. I guess I haven't really tried anything else out, I don't know what else I can do. I just don't understand why the sense GPS locks perfectly but it won't lock perfectly on the beanstalk or cm 11 roms. What options do I have in order to fix it?

Have you tried flashing back to a Sense rom and getting a solid GPS lock, then flash to a CM11/Beanstalk?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts