PLEASE help to save my LCD

Search This thread

mehdi.moha

Dec 21, 2010
Vaxjo
hi friends

I've changed my broken touch digitizer , before install my touch digitizer i decided to clean my LCD , i did that with glass cloth-cleaner ... but it becomes stain !

after that I've tried to clean with marshal-spray , but becomes stainer :eek::eek::(

my LCD pixel is working , but i don't know what kind of dirt is that , how can i clean that ?!!!

Iran experiencing sanction , there is no e-buy , no guaranty , no official place from Sony .... :(
beside , I've searched on Google and found that there is spray for LCD-cleaner , but I'm not sure that could i user that spray for main-LCD or that is just for touch digitizer :confused:

please guys , can you please help me , any help is really appreciated

********** I really need your technical help ***********

Last edited:
Reactions: Droid117

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just use your hdmi
    hi friends

I've changed my broken touch digitizer , before install my touch digitizer i decided to clean my LCD , i did that with glass cloth-cleaner ... but it becomes stain !

after that I've tried to clean with marshal-spray , but becomes stainer :eek::eek::(

my LCD pixel is working , but i don't know what kind of dirt is that , how can i clean that ?!!!

Iran experiencing sanction , there is no e-buy , no guaranty , no official place from Sony .... :(
    beside , I've searched on Google and found that there is spray for LCD-cleaner , but I'm not sure that could i user that spray for main-LCD or that is just for touch digitizer :confused:

please guys , can you please help me , any help is really appreciated

********** I really need your technical help ***********
    rub it with toothpaste
    then rinse off with vinegar and tissue

You would make an awsome girl, queen *****y :p lol

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk