Issues with CM 11

Search This thread

Quasar_88

Aug 10, 2013
Burgas
Hello, guys! I've been searching about the problems I am about to describe but I found no solutions. The first and most important issue for me is video does not synchronize with audio while playing. Both in MX Player and in BSPlayer, video playback is slower then the audio, which plays normal. Video files, made with the phone's camera does not have this issue, but an WMV video I downloaded does it. The video file is about 11 MBps and 192 kbps for the audio, Sony YUV codec. It played normally while I was with the stock ROM. I can't also stream videos (and that same one) from my Dropbox cloud. The second issue is when playing games, Real Racing 3 in particular. I came to know that this issue happens with other games too. The audio of the game is extremely laggy. For both issues I will try to provide more information if needed. I will really appreciate if someone points me to a solution. Thanks in advance!

DMJoh

Jan 19, 2014
Port of Kochi
Hello, guys! I've been searching about the problems I am about to describe but I found no solutions. The first and most important issue for me is video does not synchronize with audio while playing. Both in MX Player and in BSPlayer, video playback is slower then the audio, which plays normal. Video files, made with the phone's camera does not have this issue, but an WMV video I downloaded does it. The video file is about 11 MBps and 192 kbps for the audio, Sony YUV codec. It played normally while I was with the stock ROM. I can't also stream videos (and that same one) from my Dropbox cloud. The second issue is when playing games, Real Racing 3 in particular. I came to know that this issue happens with other games too. The audio of the game is extremely laggy. For both issues I will try to provide more information if needed. I will really appreciate if someone points me to a solution. Thanks in advance!

Video and audio sync problem with wmv may be because of inappropriate codec/no codec, see whether you installed codec for Mx player along with the player, and for gaming just try GL tools for the time being, but i dont think it may help with audio. There may be a problem with audio codecs in CM11 ROM.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Better you ask for help in the threadd from where you downloaded the ROM, or the thread for CM for SGS II Plus

mysteres

Aug 4, 2013
Someone can link the apk gapps downloader?

Sent from my GT-I9105P using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Video and audio sync problem with wmv may be because of inappropriate codec/no codec, see whether you installed codec for Mx player along with the player, and for gaming just try GL tools for the time being, but i dont think it may help with audio. There may be a problem with audio codecs in CM11 ROM.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Better you ask for help in the threadd from where you downloaded the ROM, or the thread for CM for SGS II Plus