[ROM][LP][5.0.2][UNOFFICIAL]Beanstalk 5.0050 - Updated 03/06/2015

Search This thread

Vampir1c

Aug 18, 2009
Lol enjoy the G2! I am currently using Art, and the only difference from what you mentioned is that you used cwm and I flashed mine with twrp but I'm not certain that would cause the issues.

Sent from my LG-E970 using XDA Free mobile app

yogi-4

Jul 1, 2011
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Yeah it's weird cause I flashed the liquid smooth Rom and everything is working. I dunno but I just wanted you to be aware. Just checked shipping... G2 isn't coming till tomorrow. Disappointed like a kid on Christmas that didn't get that certain toy. LOL

Reactions: Vampir1c
Jun 4, 2014
Hi there! I can't seem to install Beanstalk on my phone. I have an e970 that is rooted and has the bootloader unlocked. I've used other roms such such as pacman, liquidsmooth, and cm10.2 and 11, and they have all installed fine. I've tried installing using both cwm (latest version 3.8.0) and twrp (latest version 2.7.1.0) and neither have worked. Please help me as this rom looks awesome and I would love to try it out.

Vampir1c

Aug 18, 2009
Hi there! I can't seem to install Beanstalk on my phone. I have an e970 that is rooted and has the bootloader unlocked. I've used other roms such such as pacman, liquidsmooth, and cm10.2 and 11, and they have all installed fine. I've tried installing using both cwm (latest version 3.8.0) and twrp (latest version 2.7.1.0) and neither have worked. Please help me as this rom looks awesome and I would love to try it out.

Hello! What happens when you try to install it? Does it give a message?

Jun 4, 2014
I understand that you guys are busy but I would really appreciate an answer as to why I'm the only one on this forum having this issue. Thank you in advance.

Gabxter101

Apr 14, 2013
For cwm, the installation aborts (I think error 7 or something?) and for twrp the installation also aborts and says failed. Sorry I can't give more information as I have to use my phone with a working rom for now.

Install the latest philz touch recovery on your device then try to reflash the ROM again, the issue is your recovery is outdated. Hope it works for you :)

Gabxter101

Apr 14, 2013
Theme issue.

Trying to install the Veu - PA/CM11 Theme, when the app installs i try to apply it via the theme manager, but the theme does not appear, any ideas?

Vampir1c

Aug 18, 2009
Trying to install the Veu - PA/CM11 Theme, when the app installs i try to apply it via the theme manager, but the theme does not appear, any ideas?

Hey. Any idea if it's a theme for the new CM engine? And if so, is there a way you can get to try an older version apk of the theme?

jtsurfs

Jul 30, 2007
I installed this ROM the other day. So far happy with the battery performance. One of the biggest issues I have had with different Roms involved Bluetooth calls from my vehicle but haven't seen this issue here. This ROM is really nice. Thanks for your work.

Vampir1c

Aug 18, 2009
wifi is broken tried using the revert wifi patch and still doesnt work only allows to turn on but doesnt find networks at all. did a clean flash

Strange, are you using another kernel, or stock? I dirty flashed over the previous release, and haven't had any wifi issues. I will try to do a clean install to see if I can replicate the issue and let you know what I find.

dr3adl0ckd

Dec 26, 2011
Htown
Strange, are you using another kernel, or stock? I dirty flashed over the previous release, and haven't had any wifi issues. I will try to do a clean install to see if I can replicate the issue and let you know what I find.
I did a clean install, but i just dirty flashed over and wifi is connected.... so everything is great!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Uci5nUf.png

FOR 5.0035 RELEASE CHECK THIRD POST

Hey guys! Welcome to Beanstalk for the LG Optimus G e970.

I will be updating this at least weekly, and or sooner depending on when and what newer features are being implemented. I'm very new to this and not great at programming, so bug fixing will be a bit difficult for me.

CbQ5z2C.png

• CM based
    • Lockscreen background options (Color fill, Custom image, Transparent)
    • Customizable Lockscreen text color
    • Lockscreen rotation
    • Power Widgets (THE REASON I LOVE BEANSTALK!)
    • Option to enable all widgets
    • Minimize lockscreen challange
    • Use widget carousel
    • Slider Shortcuts
    • Static Lockscreen shortcuts
    • Lockscreen button actions
    • LCD Density
    • Scroll elasticity options
    • Default App grip option
    • Custom Carrier label
    • Dual Pane options
    • Customizable boot animation (off, default, set your own bootanimation)
    • Custom original BeanStalk Wallpapers by skyliner33v
    • Custom BeanStalk bootanimation by skyliner33v
    • Status bar color and transparency
    • Clock and date options which includes color, location, style
    • Signal Styles which include color and text instead of icons, alternate GB signal layout, hide signal icons
    • Breathing SMS option
    • Battery styles - Includes specific colors and styles. Also includes battery bar
    • Do not disturb option
    • Show notification count
    • Pie controls (need to have lockscreen background set to something other then default to work correctly (dont ask why) )
    • Fully customizable navigation bar - Includes style, layout, color, nav rings, pretty much everything you can think of.
    • Quick settings color settings, tiles per row, Quick pulldown, text color
    • Notification shortcuts, behaviour, drawer style (customizable colors), toggle colors, longpress quicksettings icon to enable/disable toggles
    • Keyboard and input method options which include disable full screen keyboard and auto rotate
    • Kil app back button with customizable timeout values
    • High end graphic effects option
    • option to disable/enable vibrate on expand for notifications alerts
    • Low battery warning customizable options
    • Recents RAM bar fully customizable with color styles
    • Clock widget for LockClock including extra options to fully customize every feature of the lockclock
    • Build.prop MOD options to enable/disable tweaks as preferred
    • Less frequent Notification sounds options
    • CRT screen off/on options to specify how the animation shows
    • Enable/disable wake up on charge option
    • Superuser fully embedded into the build and accessed from settings menu
    • CM Performance options and features
    • About BeanStalk option with links to github source and facebook for beanstalk. Also links to my twitter and donate.
    • insane amount of edits/tweaks/fixes to make this build absolutely fly
    • option to use a fully themable MMS packages. You can access from mms - settings - theme settings
    • Numerous other options hidding throughout the build

MTk5EO6.png

• Haven't run into any yet, please let me know if you do!

9PL74Zx.png

• Download Rom
    • Download latest GAPPS (I used Banks 4.4.4 6-19 without any issues)
    • Copy to SD Card
    • Flash Beanstalk zip, then GAPPS using your favorite recovery (I flashed it using TWRP without any issues
    • Optional: Wipe Cache & Dalvik
    • Restart and Enjoy!

THIS IS GPROJ BASED, I HAVE NOT TESTED OTHER KERNELS YET. IF YOU TRY A KERNEL AND IT WORKS, FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW SO I CAN ADD IT HERE

User Kernel Feedback
    *i'm also using Neighboorhood hacker's kernel on this build. (10-25) kernel.

hOKqZoq.png

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23622183712473794

6fx6MHG.png

Thanks to:
    • Beanstalk (Scott)
    • CyanogenMod Team
    • @ThatKawaiiGuy (For putting up with my noobness while helping me)
    • @xboxfanj (For also putting up with my noobness while helping me)
    • The LGOG Developer Hangouts (I wouldn't be able to do this without all their help. Thanks everyone!)
    • Google
    Here is the link to 5.0050 for those who want to try it! Boot animation is a current problem with Beanstalk roms. The boot animation will not show up and the screen will remain black (but backlit) and shouldn't take no longer than ~10 minutes to boot.
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934537913

I'm not using this rom, so support will be very limited. I will continue to update it though for those who still need it.
    5.0035 uploaded. Once again, I haven't flashed and or tested this rom though so your feedback is appreciated! Remember to make a backup before flashing!
    Hey everyone, just a heads up, I recently had surgery Wednesday and recovery has been tougher than I thought. I didn't forget about this rom and will update it as soon as I can comfortably use a computer again. Sorry for any delays.

New build (4.4.4007) uploaded guys. Enjoy! :)