[Q] Likewise 4.4.2 ROM does not boot

Search This thread

guitar94

Jul 8, 2014
Hi there, just registered to post this question regarding loading the Likewise 4.4.2 rom on tmobile galaxy s3. I cannot get it the rom to boot despite coming from android 4.3 and using TWRP. I have tried twice and both times the rom will not boot and I just get a black screen, forcing me to do another restore.

Does anyone have any advice? I will include a screenshot to show my current android version, which is what its supposed to be (4.3.) The only thing I've heard that causes problems with this rom is not being updated to 4.3, or not using TWRP. I don't know what is wrong here.

guitar94

Jul 8, 2014
You need to update your fimware to 4.3. Your current rom has no bearing on this whatsoever.

Okay thanks. I feel like i may have done that already, back when i installed the unnofficial 4.3 software, but since the rom isnt booting maybe not.
On the xda page for the 4.3 firmware it says something about having to be stock/unmodified - is this true or can I flash the 4.3 firmware no matter what ROM I'm using.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ypu can flash the firmware with odin regardless. You only have to be stock unmodified yo use the ota.